Ch. 13

3rd pov

"is... Uncle here?" (y/n) asked to one of the employees that knew her well.

Pirouette.

"hmm? Oh, yes... Sir is in his office, as per usual but.. Oh, there's king dice... Sir!" Pirouette called.

A man, probably in his twenties, walked over.

He had overgrown pastel purple hair with very dark purple eyes and is wearing a light purple vest on top of black longsleeve polo.

He looked like a head bartender though...

"hmm? Oh! (y/n)! My dear niece~ oh? You've grown a couple of inches taller! Hehe, have you been drinking your milk~?" his charming voice rang in their ears causing a shiver up their spines.

But not (y/n), he just stared at him as a plead of 'please don't fucking embarrass me.' look.

"aww! She's drinking her milk~" he cooed making her crewmates chuckle.

"urgh... Please not now..." (y/n) mumbled

"hehe, oh? Is this your company? Well... I'm king dice, the head of this casino, right hand of the owner too" he introduced himself and bowed properly.

"welcome to the devil's casino, why don't you lead your friends to room 304? I'll call your uncle over" dice chuckled.

"ugh. They're not my friends..." (y/n) huffed

"you say that quite a lot, so it's normal" dice laughed and walked off.

"let's go" (y/n) grumbled and walked past casino machines, tables, and drunk bards.

Until they entered a long hallway and (y/n) walked over to a door that had the number on it.

She opened it and stepped inside,

The others could only dream of this...

A huge luxurious lounge with a bar on one side, huge windows occupied one wall and music instruments on one side close to the window.

There was a huge round couch in a cream white color as a chandelier shone over it.

"wow...." they sighed and sat politely on the couch while (y/n) went behind the bar.

"oohh... Dandelion wine" (y/n) said and pulled out a bottle with a wine glass.

"(y/n)-ya.... Is it alright?" law asked

"yes. It's fine." (y/n) rolled her eyes and made herself the 'dandelion roar' drink.

It's basically the drink and a few droplets of gin.

(despite dandelion wine being called 'wine' it's not actually wine, it's something close to whiskey or something around it)

"you know how to mix drinks?" shachi asked as (y/n) nodded

"I do, I worked here for a few years." (y/n) answered as they hummed.

"how is it working here?" ikkaku asked

"first if all, my cousins by the door would most likely prank me or team up with me to prank someone, all in all... Fun?" (y/n) shrugged.

"oh..." they mumbled a sthe door opened.

It was a man, in his probably late twenties, had black hair, red eyes, and was wearing a suit.

Horns were out from his forehead and stretched upwards, even had his gold wedding ring on it.

"hello uncle" (y/n) greeted.

"as I expect (y/n), you're behind the bar... Again" he cguckled as dice pushed him in and closed the door behind them