Ch. 10

3rd pov

They looked through some...

Some were pretty normal, ones that (y/n) just had a normal day doing her work and interacting with people.

"this one looks weird..." shachi said as he touched it.

...

Maids running around and calling her name, panicking.

"what's going on? The ballroom isn't even decorated perfectly yet" techno growled.

....

"TECHNO IS HERE?!" shachi and penguin squeeled.

...

"s-sir techno, we can't find your sister anywhere!" a maid answered as techno hums softly.

"I'll deal with it, I think I know where she is, just continue the work!" techno orders as the maids nodded, saluted, and left in a hurry.

Techno sighed as he clutched the gift box in his hands, he entered a room and closed it behind him

He looked around the average luxurious room, a huge king size bed with curtains on one side that has three big windows, one behind it and one on the walls beside it.

He sighed and walked to the bed, sat on it and placed the box on the ground

"this present is going to self-destruct in three.... Two... Ooonnneee...." techno whispered as the gift box was snatched from under the bed making him smile softly

"(y/n)... Come out of there, everyone's looking for you... Come on" techno lifted the bed's cover up to reveal (y/n) under the bed.

"I guess you know..." (y/n) mumbled and crawled up before dusting herself.

"of course I do, my sister... Come on.. Sit here, tell me why you're hiding" techno patted the space beside him as (y/n) reluctantly sat down.

"I just wanted to play hide and seek"

"(y/n). You're not one to play games, I know you" techno sighed.

(y/n) mumbled some words and sighed.

"what if the general public don't like the idea of me being the next ruler when I die? I... I don't think they'll like the idea, and... You're the oldest, you're the one that's supposed to inherit the throne... Not me, what's in it for you? It sounds unfair... To you..." she mumbled.

Techno scoffed

"I don't care, and besides, I'm an anarchist..." techno laughed before punching her shoulder lightly...

"don't worry about me, and the general public has no say even if they want it or not" techno rolled his eyes.

"that doesn't help"

Techno laughed

"just open the present, it'll help you" techno hummed as he placed his chin on her shoulder.

(y/n) sighed and opened the present

"a... Mask?" (y/n) mumbled as she lifted it up to view

A white full face mask with two black holes for eyes.

"yep. I know how much you like to steal dream's mask, so I made you myself... And don't worry about having your glasses, it has a glasses itself" techno cooed.

"thanks... I can draw anything on here, right?" (y/n) asked as techno nodded cheerfully.

"oh... This... This is awesome, is that the expression?" (y/n) asked as she turned to him.