p r o l o g u e

p r o l o g u e

the most well-known school in korea, bighit high school. a preforming arts school founded on february 01, 2005 by the former student of JYP university, Bang Si-Hyuk.

many actors, actresses, idols and musician came from here. this school also has the most popular k-pop group in Seoul, South Korea, which is Bulletproof boys, also know as Bangtan Boys most know as BTS. they are known for their amazing talents in singing, dancing, and also rapping.

Jung Minju. a girl who has been home schooled all her life since she was 8, but now that she has come of age, she begged her father to enroll her to a normal school and chose BigHit High School, because of Minju willingness to go to a normal school her father agreed with her, and she was delighted.

Jung Minwoo, his brother on the second hand doesn't agree with his father and sister's decision, he was afraid that she might get high expectations on the school , he promised his mother that he would take care of her and not her get hurt.

Jung Minju and Jung Minwoo's mother passed away when Minju was born, Minju kept blaming herself that she was the reason her mother died. It was really hard life for Jung Minju.

but now she enters the gates of BigHit High School, her whole world will turn. she get's to meet the most beloved boy group at BigHit, B-T-S.