Chapter 24; Clapback.

After the show, all HHG fans were upset that their favourite squad had fallen apart. This was devastating. They all blamed it on Teetee.
Mykel was finally done with the SATs. He arrived home immediately. His mom planned it as a surprise for Qua and macei, probably they would settle things now he had arrived.
Macei wasn't back home but qua was sitting listening to Macei on TV. she also felt bad because she and macei hadn't been on good terms.
"Qualo!" her mom screamed. "Yes, mom" she replied. Immediately, mykel stepped in with a smile on his face.
"OMG!" she exclaimed. She ran and hugged him." I'm glad to see you," he replied. They both sat and had a very sad lunch.
"so how is Isaiah?" he asked.
"Um, Isaiah is um... well, he hasn't woken up," she replied.

"What about macei?" he asked.
"What about macei?" she replied, but now with a tone, asking him what he wanted to know.
"Listen, I know you and macei have been fighting," he said... She kept quiet and ate her food quietly."Yeah, sure," she said with a sad look. 
"Why can't you talk to macei with love sometimes, it could help" he suggested but qua stopped eating, she looked at him and replied"You're saying it like I don't love macei"
"Yeah, but we know you've been acting rude lately and you've stopped hanging out with her" he replied. Qua felt like he was blaming macei's actions on her"Wait. it's not my fault that macei made a diss about tee tee, framed tee tee for Isaiah's condition, she's just trying to please her fans and make them happy!" 

Mykel calmed her down"All I'm saying is that we all used to be close then we all separated, the one person who was still with her was you, she was going through a lot and her fans were supporting her but you didn't, so who do you think she would have pleased?"

Qua felt mixed emotions of guilt and anger, she held back tears then her mom interfered"Mykel is right..." but qua screamed at her, "Don't tell me how to act, you're the major cause of the problems in this house" she stood and ran into her room. Her mom stood looking shocked, sad and disappointed at herself.

That was when macei came in with her bags. She was surprised. "Mykel?" she muttered. She dropped her bag and smiled really broadly.
She felt so lonely without him after all this time. No one else can fill the space in her heart. 
He also stood and smiled at her. He walked up and gave her a big hug. The hug was really tight. They giggled and made silly movements 

"I'll go talk to qua," their mom said and stood

"I'll go talk to qua," their mom said and stood. Macei didn't understand, she sat close to mykel and began eating his food"What happened to qua ?"
"Um no problem, she was just in her feelings" he replied,macei took a spoon and fed him. They both laughed.
"How I missed you, qua wasn't being nice,"macei said. Mykel sighed and replied"You know qua has a rude way of saying things to people"
"I know but that was what made her qua, this time around she always took teetee's side,"macei said trying to feed him again, but he held her hands and said"You were also wrong when It came to tee tee so let's not go there"
Macei sighed,mykel asked again"How was it so easy for you to forget tee tee anyway? she was like family to us, what did she do?"

Macei became emotional, she tried to avoid the question by getting up but he pulled her back and sat her down."Tell me the truth macei "he said standing above her.
Macei began ranting"Fine! I was just jealous that she got everything I always wanted, even my remix with Roxie, but I tried to suppress my feelings but when she went to the view and said she would have been something without me.it pissed me off"

"Well, she didn't put it that way, I know your fans also made you react the way you did but you don't always have to do stuff to please them" he replied.
"It's all in the past now, we can never be friends again," she said with a sad look." How do you think tee tee would feel?"mykel asked her looking straight into her eyes, there was guilt written all over it.
Immediately their phones received notifications causing them to stop their discussion, they both tapped on it and the most shocking thing happened. Teetee had just released a song on Youtube. This made them curious, they rushed and sat in front of the TV.

The music started with tee tee and some backup dancers putting on cheerleading costumes while standing on the seats of a stadium. Tiarra wasn't a rapper so she sang instead.

"Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily
You got verified, and your career's finally taking off
Remember when you use to brag that you gave me the world? (Ah-ah-ah-ah)
And good for you, I guess that you've been working on yourself
I guess that lie you told the whole world about Isaiah's health
You made them believe that I caused it, boo you! you will never have to hurt the way that you made me!

Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy
Not me, if you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doing great out there without me, maybe
I wish that I could do that!
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Crying on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you

Well, good for you, I guess you're getting everything you want (ah)
You made a new song and now you think you're back on top
And good for you, it's like you never even met me
Remember when we were like sisters and then the whole world used really loved us
but now we're like strangers! who caused that? you did!
you're so obsessed, if you were me you couldn't diss me!

Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy
Not me, if you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doing great out there without me, maybe
I wish that I could do that
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Crying on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you"

Good for you by Olivia Rodrigo's tone.

After the song, there was a long awkward silence, the feeling of guilt, remorse and pity was their emotions.