Chapter 7; the deal with God.

Tiarra and Isaiah practised all afternoon in skates. They got exhausted and went to sit. "I'm tired," Isaiah said.

Tiarra laughed so hard.
"How do you even have the strength to laugh?" he said again. She stood and spun with skates and did the splits. Isaiah clapped and complimented her. "Wow! " He then came up with an idea, pulled out his phone and placed it on the ground. He stood and told tiarra to do her move again, but this time she should flip so he would catch her.
"Alright" she ran towards him, spun in circles and flipped. He caught her and made a pose. They both returned to sit while he stopped the video.
"What do you wanna do with that?" she asked.

"Post on TikTok, let me tag you. What's your handle?" he replied. She sighed and replied, "I just got a phone yesterday so I'm not really into TikTok yet"

Isaiah remembered the words qua said during lunch "She doesn't even know. " He tapped her, "let me show you something mind-blowing"
She curiously looked at his phone, he opened Tiktok and showed her 1.1 mil followers. She gasped but used her hands to shut her mouth "Are you like... famous?"

He laughed an opened Instagram and showed off even more"1.6 million!" she exclaimed and stood up.
"Who are you ?" she asked again.
"It's strange that you don't know, I'm Isaiah and macei in school has way more followers than I do" he opened macei's Instagram and showed her 
"she currently has a 2.7 million," he said. Tiarra was too stunned to speak" she sat again and watched him tag her in the post.
"So what do you guys do?" she asked.
"All of us are members of the HHGs on youtube" he replied.
"All of who?" she asked again.

"Mykel, qua and Paris! I have other brothers but they don't do internet fame" he replied.
"Do you mean,qualo kart?" she asked. She continued"I thought she was trying to go viral"A notification popped on her phone, followed by so many other notifications. She looked at it and read"dede33 just followed you "she scrolled down and saw so many names.
She looked at Isaiah slowly and asked"who are these guys"

He slouched and smiled"My followers that appear to like you"
She opened TikTok and saw 1000 followers already, she checked the video on his page and saw 22 thousand likes.
"Wow! I guess I'm famous then" they both laughed.

After a moment of silence, Isaiah asked"Does God reply to you whenever you talk to Him?"
She wondered how he knew"My mom must have told you" she smiled and nodded,
"How? do you know His voice?" he asked.

"We have a serious relationship so I can proudly say I feel Him" she then added, "why are you asking?"

"I never knew God could speak to us humans plus my dad is atheist and my mum believes in God but my siblings and I divided our religion. I really don't know which one I am... wish I could hear God's voice too" he replied with a gloomy face. She placed her hands on his hands and said"Anybody that wishes to find him will, you wanna come to a Christian camp with me? You'll learn a lot"

"Yeah!" he sat upright.
"Next week after church, I'll be expecting you" she stood and lifted him up"You lazy butt" They both laughed again, her phone kept on making notification sounds all the way home.

HEAVEN

"Let go of me," Lucifer said to one of the angels. He dusted himself and said"I once lived here so I know my way about"
"You know we can't trust you anymore, lucifer or shall I say devil or satan, which one do you prefer?" the angel replied.
"Funny" Lucifer replied and walked towards the throne of God. you're probably wondering what the devil looks like but in this book, I describe him as a normal-looking white man with a green pupil wearing a black fancy robe.
"He bowed down to God"My old friend"
"Say what you have to say and leave"God replied with His deep quaking voice. His glory was too bright for me to describe Him, light was all around Him.
"Okay," lucifer's voice sounds calming but malicious, always speaking like he wants to defraud you.
"You're always saying, you're children are special and that they can never defy you but look now, I'm jobless and I need a task. Just let me prove to you that you're blessing them too much and they'll feel uncomfortable when I step in"

God turned to Michael who stood glowing with his wings by the corner" Does this sound familiar to you?"God asked Michael.
"Yes, Lord. just like he said for Job as well" Michael replied. God turned to the devil again" And what did Job do?"
Lucifer felt embarrassed, he coughed and replied"Just let me do this one, Job was a grown man but this one is a child"

"Who?"God asked him.
"Tiarra Paris" he replied with a smirk.
God smiled with confidence and replied"Fine! since you're looking for work, I'll let you do your worst but make sure no one dies"
Lucifer smiled with confidence too and said"It's an honour to challenge you, my Lord"
***

Isaiah got home and dropped his bags on the couch, "Welcome" Paris stood like a ghost across the room. He scoffed and walked right past her where he saw his mum, dad and two brothers."Hey mum, hey dad"

His mum went in for a hug"Where have you been?"
"He's been busy" Paris pointed her phone towards them, the video of them skating was on screen.
"Happy now!"Miles teased her.
"I was skating, I wanted to learn how to skate better and plus she's cool"

His dad sat up and joined"I don't see anything wrong with what Isaiah did" Isaiah grinned at Paris, she yelled even more"she's just using us to become famous!" she jumped in her seats and folded her arms.
"So what? We're only famous because of macei, you didn't do anything" Noel added.
"Thank you !" Isaiah exclaimed. Paris ran to her mum and hugged her"mum, the boys are ganging up against me" she whined like a baby.

"You boys should leave Paris alone," her mum said sweetly carrying Paris to bed.
"Up boys! we still dominate this house!" their dad screamed. They all came in for a hi-five and chorused"Yeah!"