Chapter 30; What is mine is mine.

She held back tears and ran out, she bumped into her mom."Tee tee?" her mom asked, but she continued running. Her mom changed directions and followed her. Tee tee couldn't hold the tears anymore. She called for a taxi and entered, while her mom returned to get into her car. The words" When last did you read your bible "became a ringtone in her head, causing her to have a headache. She went down the street of her home and staggered to get into it, pushed the door and ran into her room. She felt really dizzy. Her bible was flipped and some pages were torn. It was left behind in her wardrobe. She cried even more. Her hands trembled as she picked it up and dusted it. She ran downstairs into the woods and cried even more. She opened it to see what could help her at that moment.
HEAVEN
Lucifer walked in. He seemed quite upset. The angels welcomed him, but he just beckoned to them to leave him alone. He walked into God's presence and sighed.
"This wasn't the plan," he said
"What do you mean?" God asked, trying to look oblivious.
"I won her fair and square, so how could you cheat?" Lucifer replied. God smiled and said, "You cute little angel, don't you know I choose my children even before the beginning of the world? I can have her whenever I please, I don't place bets with you"
Lucifer became frustrated "This is not over" he stormed out. They watched him leave, God turned to Gabriel"Please go see what he's up to"
Michael replied, "You don't want me ?"
"You've done enough now"God replied. Angel Gabriel spread his wings and flew away. God turned to Jesus and said"You know what you must"

Tiarra was still in the woods going through her bible when she opened to the part talking about the parable of the sower. She had a flashback of when it all started, she was in her bed discussing with God the seeds that fell on different types of ground. Meanwhile, the devil had a plan, he appeared on her street and spotted a moving truck, he smiled sinisterly and said"That will do it"
He appeared in front of tee tee and began manipulating her again"What are you doing?"She tried to ignore his voice but he persisted"Listen to me, how many times do I have to tell you, you're  nothing without me."She still moved away ignoring him. He became irritated "The parable of the sower? clearly, you're not the ones that fell on the good soil so just let it go! I made you who you are today, are you really thinking of begging Him to accept you back! Your sins are just too much, didn't be foolish and disgrace yourself"
She moved in the middle of the road and her subconscious appeared in the valley, she was alone. She looked scared and frightened, she cried out"Hello!"
But her real body was still kneeling in the middle of the road, she walked a few steps in the valley and saw some seeds on the rocky grounds. It appeared to be her seeds, she became confused.

She heard these words from the Bible"The ones  that grew on the rocky ground couldn't survive tribulations and they did grow anymore"
The devil appeared to her in the valley and said"Look at your seeds, so dead. Do you really think you can change anything about your life?"He wasn't ready to give up just yet. Tiarra cried, she tried to avoid him but he continued"You failed God, you're not what He wanted in a Child, and you can never be "
She breathed heavily and fell to the ground obviously sick of hearing him talking, then when she almost believed him, she heard Jesus say "It's just a parable, the grounds just mean your heart, you decide where your seed grows, only you can decide"
These words calmed her down and encouraged her, she struggled to stand. The devil was astonished at why she hadn't just yielded, she acted like he wasn't there. She sighed and walked towards the seeds and picked them up, she turned to the devil who looked gobsmacked.
"Sike!" she said and smiled at him. She walked over to the good soil and carefully placed her seeds there.
This meant war, he was furious, he disappeared back to the real world and said"If I can't have her, I'll just have to take her anyways. She hasn't asked for forgiveness yet, has she?" 
He made the truck move recklessly, as it approached tiarra who was still kneeling on the ground.

Isaiah felt danger, he became worried. He stood and walked towards his window and looked out. 
The truck driver couldn't control it, it was about hitting tee tee. She became conscious again but the truck was too close, she shut her eyes and put her hands above her head and screamed. The truck honked but then...
Angel Gabriel did as he was told, he intervened and turned the wheel around causing the truck to make a quick turn. Tiarra could feel it pass her, she muttered"Devil get behind me"