Chapter 23;Copy that!

After macei's release of her diss "Copy that!" it had 200k views already in 5 hours, everyone missed macei posting on YouTube. After Isaiah's condition and the whole tee tee drama, the channel has been dead, so macei posting made all her fans crazy.

It was no 1 trending on YouTube with her fans behind her hyping it.
Qua left school and got back home immediately. She tossed her bag on the chair and tsked."Macei, was that necessary?"
Macei was on her phone smiling and laughing at comments. She was back being on top again and in just one day!

Qua called her again? Macei!"
Macei looked at her and asked, "What you doing here? You're back already?" she sat upright.
"Yeah. I'm back! You made a diss about tee tee, you like looking for trouble a lot! When did you even have time to make it? in only a few days! "
"Yeah" Macie replied feeling unbothered.
Qua nodded in disappointment and said"If only you put in this energy to your studies, no wonder mykel is the smart twin"

Of course, this comment pissed macei, she stood up and yelled"Yeah but guess what, I'm still the youngest doing it! all these smart kids cant amount to me"
"You're so full of yourself, this is the reason I had to work hard to earn a name for myself, living in your shadows was just so terrifying ." qua replied.
"Sheesh!  all I ever did was help all of you be famous like me and now you're acting like it was a bad thing! if you have nothing useful to say then shut your mouth. I don't care if you're on my side anyway. It doesn't make a difference again, you clearly don't love me anymore! I wish you weren't my sister !"macei screamed and shut the door.

That last part hurt qua, she sat on the couch and pondered that.

Qua and macei both began crying, they never fought like this before. Qua was a rude person but they liked her like that, they never hated her or complained. Macei and qua were super close, but this was tearing them apart slowly.

in Isaiah's hospital, Paris was sitting in front of the TV listening to macei's music, she was also vibing to it. Paris's mom looked at her with so much pity" Only if she knew Isaiah might never wake up" she thought to herself. She began weeping, the flashback of tiarra telling her not to let them cover him and pronounce him dead played in her head. So she stood and walked up to a nurse nearby and asked"I hear you'll soon give up on my son but I want to ask for one favour, don't give up on him. God will save Him" Tiarra's voice played in her head a lot 'God will save him' 
The nurse feeling pity nodded and placed her hands on her shoulder" In times like this, we can only look up to Him, we wouldn't give up on your son until you say so, its a promise"
She smiled and cried, she felt relief after hearing this.

Speaking of tiarra, she was on her couch listening to the diss about her, she turned it off and tossed the remote aside. The devil whispered"If you want us to work effectively, you have to pay attention to me, I have plans that could change your life" Tiarra stood and walked upstairs, her mom was worried, she was acting strange lately, so she looked up and said"God, please save your child from whatever she's dealing with, I miss the old tee tee"

After one month of macei trending 

Her song got 5 million views already, she was back on top and talked about by the entire world

Her song got 5 million views already, she was back on top and talked about by the entire world. Ever since copy that release, all of which entered the top three of the Youtube music. The song topped the chart and propelled macei to mainstream prominence. it made macei the first young artist in history to debut a diss song in the top 10 of the Hot 100 Spotify music, and Copy that the first debut song in history to spawn two number-one debuts on the chart. The song broke the global record for the biggest opening week for an album by a young teen artist. It topped the charts in several countries, including the US. Copy that was one of the best-selling songs of the month.

She received two nominations at the BET awards and soul train, even appeared in wild 'n' out show where she met famous adult rappers. She became the second-youngest artist(theemyanicole being the first) to be nominated for all four of the general categories in the same ceremony and was nominated for songwriters awards credited for interpolation.

Macei being verified on youtube for over 2 years now finally got verified on Instagram and TikTok.She had 3.6 million followers on Instagram and 5 million subscribers on youtube. Tiktok wasn't really her thing but she had 3 million followers.
Her fans were so happy she got what she deserved while dissing tee tee, she became a thrilling sensation on the internet, she was interviewed on Youtube interviews where they asked her a few questions.
"Why did you make copy that?"
"I made copy that to pass a message to Tiara Paris Johson, I didn't intend it to be so popular but it is what it is" she replied.

"How has your mental health been lately?"
"I felt bad because of my friend who is still in a coma plus all the tee tee's drama and some family issues but my song revived my dead spirit" she replied.

"Will the HHGs be a thing again?"
She shook her head and replied"With Isaiah in a coma, mykel studying and heading to college, and tee tee's drama and qua and I acting up... I don't think so" She began to sob, she cried live on TV "I just wish nothing changed, I wish for my family back" she sobbed again.
They comforted her and asked one last question "Will you and tee tee ever be friends again?"

She cried even more "I don't wanna talk about that" she concluded.