✦・sixty eight╭╯

Adaleiz looked at Zia, betrayal evident in her eyes. Time seemed to slow down. Shock reflected on the faces of her siblings. The Royal Council mirrored the same expression.

"What?" Ixone asked.

"You will not be killing them." Taehyung repeated, glancing at the Council.

"Kneel." Namjoon told their parents.

Namjoon's dad roared with laughter, mocking him. Zia could feel blood boiling inside her. She took a step forward. She wanted to punch his face until she broke his nose. Jimin's dad aimed a white bullet at her heart. It bounced off, like every other bullet.

"You seemed to have forgotten. You can hurt us." She smirked.

Namjoon's dad fell on his knees. She looked back and saw Night pointing her finger at Namjoon's dad. She caught Zia's eye and smirked. She had shot Namjoon's dad on his leg, making him kneel.

The soldiers' gasps were more audible this time. Night had attacked a member of the Council. It was the highest form of power on Eroth. Zia was sure the punishment would be death.

"Now, does anyone else need help to kneel or they can do it on their own?" Night said, her voice laced with mockery.

Zia was proud of Night for doing that. While Zia was thinking about breaking Namjoon's dad's nose, Night had shot him. Namjoon's dad could have punched Zia back. Night defying and mocking their parents was what Zia wanted to see.

Slowly the Council sunk down to their knees, gritting their teeth. They were the most powerful people on Eroth, but they were scared of getting hurt. They would do anything to save their own skin. Silence rippled over the soldiers. Their leaders were kneeling down in front of traitors. They didn't know if they should attack or kneel.

The gems were right. Without Stephanie, the royal army was a mess. They were just puppets, but their puppeteer was dead. Zia just realised the army was loyal to the General, not the Council. Stephanie had to die and Night had to do it.

"Zemira," Zia whispered. "The army is loyal to the General, not the Council."

"That's why they haven't attacked!" Zemira exclaimed in a low voice. "It makes sense now."

"Good, now give us your necklaces." Namjoon instructed. Jungkook's dad spat at his feet. Namjoon calmly waited for them to remove their necklaces.

"Do you need help?" Night asked threateningly.

Zia waited for them to remove their necklace. She was sure they wouldn't do that. She thought she was wrong. They would order the royal army to fire. The army would oblige. Though the Phenomenal couldn't be hit, their siblings were defenseless. They were wearing armour, but it wouldn't protect them from a volley of bullets.

She had to be right, for the sake of her siblings. Indira was already dead, she wouldn't let the rest of them die too. They were the true rulers of Eroth. The Phenomenal had no interest in claiming the throne. A quiet life, that's what she looked forward to.

To her surprise, the Royal Council threw their necklaces at the Phenomenal's feet. Everyone waited for them to pick them up. She started at the necklace at her feet. It had a clear gem attached to it with purple lines swirling around it.

Night bent down and picked the necklace at her feet up. She turned to Jett and held it out for him to take.

-

Night hugged Jimin tightly, burying her face in his neck. She could feel Jimin's chin resting on her shoulder. Everything was fine now. And it would stay the same for a while.

Jimin pulled away and pecked her lips. Warmth spread through her body. She wanted to hold his hand and walk through the stages of life.

"Take them in chains and put them at the back of the spaceship." She heard Ixone say. Their voice striking with confidence. A necklace with light blue lines embedded in a crystal clear stone.

Zia and Hoseok were holding hands and talking and giggling quietly. Night smiled looking at them.

Jungkook and Jin were together in a corner. Jungkook saw her looking at them and nervously bit his bottom lip. She gave him an encouraging smile and mouthed 'get some'. Jungkook rolled his eyes at her.

Slowly Jin leaned in and captured Jungkook's lips in his own. At first, Jungkook stood still, his eyes wide, before he gave in and kissed Jin back, pulling him closer by the waist.

Night let out a small squeal. Jimin wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to his side. "They look so cute!"

"They do." He replied, smiling warmly.

"Wow, so much love in the air, now I'm feeling lonely." Taehyung said, approaching them.

"Don't worry," Jimin said. "We'll find someone for you."

"You better or else I'll be the only single person here." Taehyung chuckled. "Has anyone else noticed Yoongi getting close with Ixone?"

"I did." Jimin said, a teasing smirk gracing his lips.

"If they get together, they would be one of those iconic couples." Night commented.

Jungkook came running towards them. "You better have gotten yourself a boyfriend." Night said.

"I did." Jungkook said, radiating happiness.

"Finally! I was dying waiting for you two to get together." Night said.

"Oh please, you have no right to talk. You and Jimin have been driving everyone crazy for months." Jungkook answered. "And that day, you also told me not to tell Jimin that you like him! If I hadn't told Jimin."

"Why didn't you want me to know Vanilla?" Jimin teased.

Stupid Jungkook. Why did he have to say that? Now Jimin would tease her for who knows how long. She needed new friends. She wondered if Ixone could be one. They seemed cool.

Heat rushed to her cheeks. "I don't know... but what does it matter now."

"Guys, we have to go." Silvius called out to them.

Taking a deep breath, Night walked towards the biggest spaceship. She laced her fingers with Jimin's for comfort. She looked at the trees and the sky for the last time. The door closed behind them.

It finally made sense now. Grey eyes and white hair.

----------------------------------

{A/N}: Well... this is the last chapter 

💙💙💙