✦・forty three╭╯

The leaves rustled when Namjoon stepped on them.

Their spaceship was lying amidst trees. It had crashed into the trees and sunk into the soil. Many trees were destroyed because of it. But no one heard or saw the crash.

"We should stay away from the ship. Just in case someone comes here." he told Yoongi.

Yoongi exhaled through his mouth and nodded. His hair was ruffled and looked like a bird's nest. His pale skin, along with his clothes, was covered in dust. His bottom lip was torn and bleeding.

"From what Trace told me and Aqua confirmed, our necklace and bracelet are stuck because of the monsters who rule Eroth." Yoongi stated.

"They must have found a way to lock our gems. To prevent us from using the full amount of our powers. They know we are here. They might attack."

"Look, there is something there." Yoongi said, looking at a distance.

A dark figure was wandering around aimlessly. It looked familiar. It was too dark to properly make out who the person was. They saw the spaceship and started walking towards it. Just like Namjoon and Yoongi, they hoped to find someone near the spaceship.

"Namjoon! Yoongi!" Jimin shouted and ran towards them. "Are any of you hurt?"

Namjoon didn't know he was bleeding until Jimin placed his hand on Namjoon's bicep. He could feel a warmth go down his body and his skin close over his wound, fully healed.

"Thanks."

Jimin nodded. The colour from his face had drained a little. It must have been because of using his powers so much. He had to preserve his energy if they had to fight.

"Jimin, you should know this, our heirlooms are locked, limiting our powers." Namjoon informed.

"I know," said Jimin. "We should find everyone. It will be better if we are together."

"Spaceship located." A harsh voice said loudly.

All three of them jumped. Namjoon didn't recognise that voice. It was too harsh to belong to any of them. It was commanding, like it had been giving orders for a long time now.

Whoever the voice belonged to, had found the spaceship and them along with it- if they didn't hide. Someone had sent them to examine the ship.

"Let's go." Namjoon said.

Quietly, they tip-toed and hid behind trees and bushes, at a considerable distance. They were far enough not to be seen, but close enough to see what was going on.

"We have to tell the others to stay away from here." Yoongi said.

"How?" asked Jimin, not taking his eyes away from the spaceship.

"Aqua? Can you talk to the other Phenomenal's gems?" Namjoon asked.

"I can. Why?"

Namjoon smiled in triumph. This made things much easier. Now they could communicate and warn each other without their phones.

"Can you tell the gems to tell the other Phenomenal to stay away from the spaceship? There are Erothian soldiers there."

"Okay."

""Namjoon is saying, "Don't go near the spaceship, there are Erothian soldiers there."'" Yoongi looked confused. "Why can I hear it in my head?"

"The gems can talk to each other. So I asked Aqua to convey the message to the others." He explained.

"Guys, run." Jimin whispered, frightened.

Namjoon turned back to see a few Erothian soldiers making their way towards them. The soldiers had regrouped and decided to scan the surrounding area.