✦・fifty six╭╯

"We need food." Taehyung told them. He was searching through the pantry for a snack. The walkie-talkies worked without disruption. Their conversation with their siblings had set Jungkook on edge."Who wants to go grocery shopping?"

"I'll go." Jin offered. He looked tired, but just as handsome.

"Take Jungkook with you." Night told him, a glint of mischief in her eye. "He's strong, he can carry the shopping bags."

Jungkook shot her a discreet glare. He knew Night was trying to tease him without Jin noticing. Going grocery shopping with Jin didn't sound so bad. Maybe he would get to know him better.

"You wanna come?" Jin asked him.

"Yeah, sure." Jungkook shrugged. He tried to hide his excitement under his casual voice and prayed Jin didn't notice how excited he was.

***

"Don't you dare laugh," Jungkook warned Jimin. "This is your girlfriend's doing."

Everyone had left the kitchen except Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin snickered and stopped immediately. "I'm sorry, but it's hilarious."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He had just told Jimin and Taehyung his feelings for Jin, and made them swear they wouldn't tell anyone, especially Jin.

"What did I do?" Night asked, appearing as though she was summoned.

"Jungkook is sad that you set him up." Jimin told her. The corners of his eyes crinkled.

Night shook her head. "Some people are so ungrateful."

Taehyung chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure Jin saw your antics." Jungkook grumbled. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Jin, any more than he already had.

"Come on, don't be so negative." Taehyung urged. "Go to the grocery store with Jin, find the right moment, and kiss him. If he doesn't kiss you back, run and never show him your face."

"Yeah, that's really great advice Tae." Jungkook answered sarcastically. "Jimin, Night, how did you two kiss?"

Both of them flushed. Jimin never told him that. All he said was they kissed and were dating. He might have continued if Jungkook hadn't gotten so excited and ran away to find Night. He couldn't help it, it was his OTP, who took a frustrating amount of time to get together.

"You explain." Night nugged Jimin with her elbow.

Jimin looked at her. All the love and affection in his eyes when he looked at her had been thrown out of the window and replaced with regret when she told him to explain.

"We were talking..." Jimin started awkwardly. "...then I asked her if I could kiss her and she said yes,... then you know the rest."

Jungkook stared at him, wide eyed. "You asked out of the blue? What if she said no?"

Jungkook knew Night wouldn't say no, but he was in shock at Jimin's boldness.

"Like Taehyung said, run and never show her my face."

"That's really unhelpful." Jungkook sighed.

"Just do what you feel like, but don't kiss him if you are not ready for it and make sure he wants to kiss you too." Night said.

"Yes, consent is important." He nodded, understanding the meaning behind Night's words, and headed down to the garage, where Jin was already waiting for him. Jin saw him and greeted him with a smile. Jungkook could feel his heartbeat speed up, but he smiled back.

"Shall we leave?" Jin asked. Jungkook nodded, not trusting his tongue to speak and betray him.

-

Zia, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi were crouching over a table in Namjoon's room. A notebook opened in the middle of them in which everyone had scribbled their thoughts. They were making a base plan with all the information they had. The atmosphere was tense and everyone was impatient.

Zia rubbed her forehead, examining their ideas. All of them were practical and could be followed, but they were too predictable. The talk with the Royal Children had made her realise they had been severely under-prepared.

"We don't know where they will land." Yoongi said. "We need to keep the plan simpler and more adaptable to the situation."

"It's already simple. We are going to sneakily kill them all." Hoseok said, running a hand through his hair.

It wasn't a solid plan, but they could elaborate on that. Make it something which would be a little less embarrassing if they accidentally got caught and had to explain their motives.

"What I mean is that sneakily killing them all works great when we have the advantage. We need to acquire higher ground."

"How do you propose we do that?" Zia asked.

"For starters, we will call the Royal Council where we have an advantage, like a mountain. They are already coming to Earth, so we have an advantage over there. But it's a no brainer they will come in huge numbers. We are only nine. We will have to plan accordingly." Yoongi explained.

"We can tell the Royal Children to get them on top of Bukhansan. We can go there a day or two early and examine the terrain." Namjoon added, his intelligent blue eyes alive. "They wouldn't expect this. We can catch them off guard and can give us the upper-hand."

"I'm not sure how long the shock of us outsmarting them would last." Hoseok said. "But the shock of their own children betraying them would definitely last longer."

The plan was slowly falling into place. They would go over it again with the other Phenomenals. This would really coagulate their plan and take them one step closer to killing their parents who had sent them on Earth.

The thrones were their birthright, but Zia didn't feel any claim over it. She had talked to Hoseok, and his thoughts were the same. She could tell the others could feel the same thing. Maybe it was because they were raised on Earth, but they couldn't change that past. She wondered if their siblings would like to take their place. They did care for their home and were ready to sacrifice their lives for it. She would happily let any of them take her place.

After all this, she just wanted peace, away from everything. Maybe a small house near the woods with Hoseok. But she was thinking far into the future. She had to concentrate on her present right now. And think about her future if she survives the present.

----------------------------------------

{A/N}: What's your favourtie part of the chapter?

I just want to clarify that, the Jinkook relationship is limited to this book, and is, in now way real. 

💙