✦・forty eight╭╯

"Night activated her powers?" Yoongi asked, coming into view.

Jin and two Erothian come from behind him. Jimin nodded, sparing Night from answering.

Jungkook felt sad for Night. It must have been really hard for her to activate her powers. She didn't tell them what led her to activate her powers, but he knew it was painful.

"Now everyone is here." Taehyung said. "Explain everything that has happened."

"We will, but first tell us what you all know?" Jett said.

"Our parents sent us to Earth to keep us safe, because monsters were talking over Eroth. And somehow we are destined to save it." Night said in a grave tone.

The Royal Children looked at each other in bewilderment.

"Why don't we sit down, introduce ourselves, and then talk? I'm Silvius. My power is nature. They are Ixone. Their power is water." Silvius said, pointing beside him.

Jungkook found their behaviour strange. He knew they had information which concerned them, but they weren't ready to share it. Who were they? Why were they helping the Phenomenal escape? They would get a much better reward if the Royal Children turned them over.

"That's Adaleiz. She has the power of mind. He's Ahaan, his power is light. That's Indira, my sister. Then, Zemira has fire powers. Jett, his power is darkness. Dracio has the powers of wind. Kaius has strength. Abraxas's power is lightning." Silvius continued.

"I'm Namjoon, that's Jungkook, Night, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jin and Zia." he said, glancing at Zia's unconscious body.

"We know." Ixone said and sat down. Everyone followed their lead settled on the ground. The Royal Children had rescued them and all, but how did they know? The Phenomenal had no records on Eroth.

"Okay," Jett said, clapping his hands. "You have a lot to catch up on."

"Like, for starters," Ixone said. "Monsters never ruled this planet."

Her words had an effect on the Phenomenals. They collectively gasped and stared at Ixone, wide eyed. They had to be lying.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, his jaw dropping.

Jungkook had the same reaction. He didn't want to believe Ixone, but their words sounded confident.

If monsters didn't rule Eroth, then why did their parents send them to Earth? Were their parents their actual parents? Were they supposed to exist? What was going on?

Jungkook shook his head, trying to get the unpleasant thoughts out of his head. They were only making him nervous, and Ixone's words had done a good job already.

Night and Taehyung were staring at Ixone as though they ate a fish alive. Jimin was in shock. Namjoon didn't want to believe them. Hoseok was paying more attention to Zia. So he didn't hear the conversation. Jin and Yoongi's faces were unreadable.

"Monsters never ruled this planet." Kaius repeated, frowning slightly. "You didn't know that?"

"We based our entire plan on monsters ruling on Eroth! And now you say that they never did! What were they then? The clowns who were used by someone else in power to establish their rule?" Night exclaimed. Jungkook nodded, agreeing with every word.

"I think you are mistaken. Monsters were created for the sole purpose of attacking you on Earth."

It took Jungkook a long time to digest the words.

"Created?" Namjoon whispered in shock.

"Yeah."

"No way." Taehyung said.