✦・forty nine╭╯

"Powerful lab experiments which scared the shit out of them." Ixone corrected.

Hoseok glanced at Zia. He kept glancing at his girlfriend at regular intervals, making sure she was okay. Zia's chest heaved up and down with her ragged breaths.

Ahaan had said Zia needed to be healed slowly using powers, because wounds inflicted from Erothian blades take time to heal. The blood had stopped flowing from the wound, and it was a good sign.

He thought about what Ahaan said. They had the same parents. It made the Royal Children their siblings.

"But that makes you our siblings then." He breathed, still trying to understand his own words.

"Yeah it does." Zemira said, and shrugged a little.

"Why didn't you say that before?" Jin asked.

"Cause you can't just introduce yourself to someone like that when they barely know anything." Dracio said.

He was right. It would have been more awkward than it was now.

He tried to find similarities between them. Namjoon and Ixone shared the same blue eyes. Jin and Silvius both had striking features. Even Indira shared her brown eyes with Jin. Night and Jett had the same white hair, but while Night had grey eyes, Jett had black. Jimin and Ahaan had similar appearances. Hoseok wondered why he didn't notice it before. It was all right in front of his eyes.

"There are similarities in our appearances." Ixone said. "But if you all were born without being genetically mutated, then the resemblance would be greater."

"Like Night would have had white hair and black eyes like me, but she has grey eyes because her surrogate mother had grey eyes." Jett said.

"Is that why her eyes turn black whenever she uses her powers?" Jimin said, astonished.

Jett nodded.

"They do?" Night frowned.

"They did when we activated Vague and when you activated your powers. Then they turn back to grey." Jimin explained.

Hoseok was there when Night activated her powers, but he didn't notice her eyes. He was too focused on the grief of losing Zia to pay attention to his surroundings.

"Night's eye change is the most noticeable out of all." Jett continued.

"Why were we sent to Earth?" Namjoon asked.

"We think that because of the whole experiments our parents did, you all are way more powerful than the average Erothians. That's why they sent you on Earth, so you will not even get involved in their business and overthrow them." Indira said.

"They could have killed us. It would have been less trouble." Yoongi shrugged. His face was expressionless.

"Yeah, no." Kaius said. "There are these spirits in Eroth's atmosphere which are like conscience. It's said there are nine of them. They kind of look over people to make sure they don't do something really messed up. And killing your own children because you are scared that they will overthrow you one day falls in the very messed up category."

"That's why you have those rings, necklaces, bracelets to keep your powers in control, that is, if you ever activate them. It's very hard to activate powers while wearing those. I'm surprised all of you activated your powers while wearing those heirlooms." Ixone said with a hint of admiration.

"And the voice of those gems?" Hoseok asked. He took a quick glance at Zia.

"We aren't sure about that. We didn't know your gems had voices until now, but I don't think it is that important."

-

The talk about the gems reminded Yoongi to have a nice, long talk with Trace, who had allegedly, all with the other gems, had led them into a trap.

"Why are you helping us?" Jimin asked.

"Cause we just have to... it's like the Spirits have told us to do it. It's hard to explain, but we want to do it." Zemira said.

"Our parents aren't exactly the most suitable rulers." Silvius started.

"They don't know shit about ruling." Ixone continued. "They are really bad rulers. From the past five years, 2% of our population has sunk into poverty. And people have started protesting, but our parents aren't ready to give up their seats. Now they have crossed all limits and started executing the protesters. The rulers have to change."

Yoongi could understand the terror their parents had caused. No one deserved this.

"For that we need your help." Kaius said.

"How will we help?" Taehyung asked.

"Kill our parents." Dracio said casually. "I mean if you don't want to kill them, we can." he added seeing their horrified faces.

"You wanna kill your own parents?" Night asked, a little disturbed.

"You all seem to forget that Erothians feel less emotion. For us it will be regretful but not morally damned." Abraxas said.

This didn't sit right with Yoongi. If they did this, they would be no different than their parents.

"You said, they didn't kill us because it was morally wrong, but you are planning on doing the same thing." Yoongi quietly pointed out.

"If they would have killed you, the Spirits would have stripped their powers because you were innocent. But they aren't saints. They are unjust rulers. Their powers should be stripped by now. But that isn't happening. So we have to do something." Indira said.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows. All of them were very determined.

"How are you so sure the same thing won't happen to you?" Yoongi asked. "What if all of you are stripped of your powers?"

"Maybe," Silvius said. "But we are killing our parents before they turn into dictators and life ceases to exist here. It's for the greater good."

"I know you feel less emotional, but they are still your parents. Are you sure there isn't a way, where you don't kill them?" Jin asked, a little concerned.

"Don't worry about us killing our parents. We have thought about it for a long time before you got here." Jett said. "We had almost given up hope that you won't be coming."

"We are mentally prepared about it, and at the end of the day, it has to be us." Ixone added.

Yoongi didn't know what to tell them. They were certainly determined, and there was no changing their mind. They had to do it, for the future of Eroth, like true rulers. He made up his mind.

"How do we help?" he asked.

Ixone smiled at him. "First you have to go back to Earth. You will have an advantage over there and you will be able to remove your heirlooms. They are stuck because you have entered the atmosphere of Eroth."

"Our parents are going to be very mad when they find out you have escaped. And killed Stephanie." Dracio commented. "So now you know everything you need to, you have to get back to Earth."

"Won't they suspect how we have escaped? Because we tried, our powers didn't work in those cells." Jin said.

"They don't know that. When they see the blasted doors, they'll think it's you. They don't know to what extent you can use your powers." Indira cleared with a sense of pride.

"You have to be careful on Earth. They have kidnapped you twice before." Silvius said, glancing at Jungkook and Hosseok.

"How will we go back to Earth?" Night asked.

"The same way Stephanie came back to Eroth."

-----------------------------------------------------

{A/N}: Indigos, sorry for the late update, but hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter. 

Vote?

What was your favourite part of this chapter?

💙