✦・nine╭╯

Jungkook was safe, but he hadn't activated his powers. But first, they had to explain everything to Jungkook. Night was sure he would have a hard time believing. Being kidnapped must have been scary in a big city.

"So Jungkook," Night started, not knowing what to say.

She had to explain to him about Phenomenal, his powers, how they have to save the world. There was so much to explain. Even Zia didn't know the whole of the truth. She had been relying on Night for it. She had to tell them everything but; it wasn't the right time. They need all the 9 clans.

9 powers, 9 clans. 18 rulers. That's how things worked.

"Even you have powers? You didn't use them while fighting the monsters." He asked her.

Night didn't know what to say. She had powers; she hadn't used them in years. Now, she questioned if she had her powers left. It had been 6 years since she had used her powers, since Vague.

"I do. But I don't use them anymore."

"So you have activated your powers? Even you have a voice in your head?"

"Yeah, I have. The voice in my head has been inactive since I started using my powers." Night admitted. "Look, even you have powers. You don't know about them right now. You need to activate the powers. If you know your powers, then you can do something in accordance to activate them. I know that it's all too much to take in."

Jungkook looked at her with his big doe eyes before answering. "I believe you."

"You do?" Zia asked, befuddled. Even Night hadn't expected this. She thought he would deny it.

"Yeah."

"Why?" asked Night. She wasn't comfortable with how quickly Jungkook had believed her words. Why would he believe something, which would change his life forever, with no questions.

"When they had kidnapped me, one of them said that if I activated my powers, I would be very strong for them."

"Your power is strength?" Night asked.

"I guess. They said I would be too powerful for them."

Zia looked at Night, wanting her to say something.

"One of the nine powers is strength. But we can't be sure until you activate your powers." She evaluated carefully.

"Nine powers?" asked Zia.

"Yeah, there are nine powers. Meaning we have to find six more."

"How can I activate my powers?" Jungkook asked, quickly. He was burning with curiosity.

Night licked her lips. His power was strength. He had to do something which would trigger his powers.

"Strength." Night puffed her cheeks. "I'm not completely sure, but you need to do something which will trigger your powers. Or you need to lose control of your emotions. If you get angry, hurt or sad, you can unlock your powers."

Jungkook nodded, his eyes following her every movement, following every word she said.

"Maybe you could try lifting something heavy. The more force you have to apply, the faster your powers will activate." Zia suggested after a moment of silence.

"That could work." Night agreed. "We need to find something heavy enough to trigger your powers."

"I know a place with a lot of old boxes." Jungkook piped up.

"In Busan?"

"Yeah."

"We will see them when we go back to Busan." Zia said. "I think we should leave for Busan as early as possible. The monsters will be after us. Hold on, Night, what about the other planet Psyche mentioned?"

"I'll explain everything in the car," said Night. "But first we have to find the car."

"Oh yeah. It will take sometime. Let's go." Zia said.

"You guys lost your car?" Jungkook smirked.

"Yes, thanks to you." Night playfully glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Kids don't argue. We have to find the car." said Zia as she pursed. her lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N}: Jungkook believes them! But 9 powers, 9 clans and 18 rulers? Thank you so much for reading (Soory for the short chapter, I didn't want to drag it.). PLease vote and comment on your favourite part. 💜

I like it when Jungkook believes Night and Night asks "Why?"