✦・fifteen╭╯

"It's ringing." Night said and Zia shuffled around, trying to calm her nerves. She wasn't good at lying or being sneaky.

Night on the other hand was calm and composed, patiently waiting for the staff of the restaurant to pick up.

The room was filled with tension and doubts. Zia being a major contributor of them as she nervously paced up and down the length of the bed.

They were sitting in Zia and Night's room, waiting for Night to place their order to execute the plan. Jungkook was sitting on the edge of the bed and Jimin had taken refuge in a chair. Crossing his legs, he sat back and waited patiently for Night to finish her call.

"Hello?" Night spoke into her phone. There was some indistinct chatter for the other side of the receiver.

"Yes, I would like to place an order of a two tteokbokki and five plate lamb skewers." She continued, reading off the list beside her. "Why five plates of lamb skewers?" She asked, removing her phone from her ear.

"That was Jungkook." Jimin snitched. A smirk playing on his lips as he looked at the former.

Jungkook's mouth fell open. "I asked you before adding them. You said go ahead."

Night rolled her eyes and focused back on the phone call.

"I was being sarcastic."

"Should have stated that clearly."

Zia focused her attention back on Night. She spoke clearly when she gave their location. Confidently she proceeded with the phone call.

Night had told her she spun tales, but Zia hadn't expected her to be this good.

"Yes, it's fine if there is a delay." Night told the person on the other line. "Thank you."

Jimin and Jungkook were still bickering about lamb skewers.

Night looked over at them. Her gaze lingering at Jimin for a moment before going back to the piece of paper where the orders were written. Something flickered in her eyes when she saw Jimin. She looked cautious of something.

Since Jimin and Night had come back she had been quiet for a while. She was troubled about something.

Zia knew Night was secretive, but she was opening up. Bit by bit.

"Zia I forgot to give you some very important piece of information." Psyche said out of nowhere.

"What is it?"

"Once a Phenomenal activates their powers you can't read their minds."

"Why didn't you tell me before? I spent so much time trying to figure out why I couldn't read Night's thoughts."

"I got this information recently. But you need to hurry up and reactivate Vague."

"Yeah we are trying on that."

"Hurry up. I have to go now. Bye."

"Bye." she said.

When she turned her attention back to the room, no one was talking. Everyone absorbed in their own thoughts.

Jungkook was lying on the bed, tapping his fingers on his chest rhythmically. Night was still absorbed in the piece of paper. She played with it while frowning. Jimin was also deep in his own thoughts. Occasionally glancing over at Night, trying to find words to say.

"Clout just contacted me. Clout was saying we need Vague. Vague has a crucial piece of information." Jungkook said.

"Psyche just told me the same thing."