✦・fifty seven╭╯

The line beeped for an entire minute. Taehyung ran his hand through his hair, waiting. It always took their siblings some time to pick up. They had to make sure no one was around them. He admired how they worked together. The Phenomenal recently had gotten into a minor disagreement. The tension in the room was so thick it could be cut with a knife.

"Guys, what's up?" Ixone's voice reached his ears.

Namjoon took a deep breath and ran his eyes over everyone in the room before speaking. "When you come to Earth, land on the mountain Bukhansan. It's near Seoul and we will get an advantage."

"Okay, I'll get everyone over there. I hope you guys are making a plan." She replied.

Taehyung and Hoseok glanced at each other. Hoseok rolled his eyes. They were far from making a plan.

"We are working on it, don't worry." Zia said.

There was a moment of silence.

"Anything else I should know about?" Ixone asked.

"Nothing yet." Yoongi replied.

Ixone hung up. The tension in the room only grew with each passing second. This was the first time they had an argument, and no one was ready to listen to the other's opinion.

"We should have told them a more specific location." Hoseok said slowly. He was trying to avoid another argument.

"What we told Ixone was perfect. Not too less, not too much." Night replied drily.

Taehyung could sense another argument was going to break out. Some just had to say one wrong word.

"Hoseok is right." Jin said. Taehyung agreed with Hoseok, but he kept his thoughts to himself.

The sun's rays shone through the living room brightly, but everything felt heavy. A weight behind every word being spoken. A fire in everybody's eyes which could light millions of people on Eroth on fire, if they failed to work as a group.

"I don't trust them." Namjoon said. Yoongi nodded in agreement.

"They saved your life." Zia argued.

"It can just be an act." Yoongi responded.

What Taehyung feared was happening. This was soon going to break out into another argument. No one picked a side, but Namjoon, Yoongi and Night thought the Royal Children would betray them. Zia, Jin, and Hoseok knew they wouldn't do anything like this. Jimin and Jungkook said nothing about this matter. Even Taehyung thought their siblings wouldn't betray them, but he understood why Yoongi, Night and Namjoon were suspicious.

"They risked their lives." Jin said.

"We don't know that. All of that could just be an act." Night said. "They have no problem killing their parents. Even if a person experiences the impact of emotions less, killing someone who gave birth to you, will be considered morally damned. Remember when Yoongi asked them whether their powers could be stripped if they kill their parents they said, maybe. Why would you want to lose your powers, when you have grown so dependent on it? I haven't been using my powers for a long time, but every time there is a problem, my first thought is using my powers. They have been using their powers even since they could walk. Why would they want to lose that privilege now?"

"They are our parents, too!" Zia fired back.

Taehyung didn't like thinking of them as his parents.

"They tried to kill us, twice." Yoongi chuckled.

Hoseok sighed and buried his face in his hands. His frustration building up. They had been over this before. He shouldn't have said anything. But he didn't understand why Namjoon, Night and Yoongi were so adamant.

"If the Royal Children didn't want to kill our parents, we would have done it ourselves. Even our powers would be stripped off. I don't think those spirits would let this slide." Hoseok said.

"We are destined to kill our parents. It seems like the spirits have a hand in this." Night fired back.

"Do you believe in those?" Zia asked. Night shrugged.

"If you really want to know whether our siblings are on our side. We should ask the gems." Jimin suggested in a quiet voice. His face neutral, he looked everyone in the room in the eye while talking.

"I doubt they will tell us the truth. And after Eroth, I don't even want to trust them." Jin scoffed.

Hoseok knew Jin never trusted the gems, and now he probably wouldn't now.

"I talked to Aqua recently," said Namjoon. "The gems lied to us. Aqua said they didn't tell us the whole truth. It is an equivalent of lying. Aqua also said that some things wouldn't have happened if we knew the truth. Jin, you do not trust the gems because they lied to you, but you trust the Royal Children because they told you the truth?"

"The Royal Children told us what the gems should have told us in the first place." Jin countered.

"There must be a reason they didn't say anything." Night said.

"Aqua said they said nothing cause, 'truth changes things.'" Namjoon responded.

"What would have changed, if we knew the truth?" Jungkook asked.

"Night wouldn't have killed Stephanie."

"That's true." Night mumbled.

"We should still talk to the gems." Jimin urged.

"Okay." Night mumbled.

Maybe Jimin was right, Hoseok wasn't sure. The gems did lie to them, but he wanted to know what would change if they knew the truth before going to Eroth.

"Ember," he said. "Time to explain yourself."

"What do you want to know?" Ember asked.

"Why did you lie? What would have happened if we knew the truth earlier?"

"If you would have known earlier that your parents wanted to kill you, but instead, they sent you on Earth because they couldn't kill you, would you have gone back?"

He wouldn't have. He would have stayed on Earth, leading a different life.

"No."

"When you were captured by the Royal Council on Eroth, they gave execution orders against you. Now you even know what horrible leaders they are. Your siblings are right. They need to be replaced. Your parents fear you, you are too powerful. They know they will lose their thrones if they fight with you. That's why they are going to attack you discreetly, hoping out numbering you will overwhelm you."

"So, are our siblings on our side?"

"I don't know. I haven't been on Eroth since you were born."

--------------------------------- 

{A/N}: Hello! Sorry for the late and inconsistant updates. I'll be back on my usually updating schedule now. 

Please show this book a lot of love! Vote and Comment and share this book!

Comment Namjoon. 

What was your favourite part of this chapter?

💙