✦・eighteen╭╯

Yoongi and Zia left for Daegu the next morning. They had gone to get Yoongi's laptop which, according to him, had the exact apps for him to track down J-Hope.

Night, Jungkook and Jimin were sprawled on the couch, intently watching the TV, waiting for updates about J-Hope's kidnapping. All of them trying their best to not fall asleep. They had wrapped blankets around them and empty coffee cups lying in front, on the table. The atmosphere making them drowsy and the blankets making the perfect nest for them to huddle up and sleep.

Only Yoongi and Zia had gotten some sleep last night, before leaving, but Jungkook, Jimin and Night had been trying their best to be awake, searching for articles or any piece of information on J-Hope.

"Do you think he would want to go back to his Idol life after this?" Night asked the two boys beside her.

"I won't," said Jimin, rubbing his already red eyes from the lack of sleep. "Do you want more coffee?"

"Jimin, go to sleep. Staying awake for this long isn't good for you." Night insisted.

"You're younger than me, you need more sleep." He retorted.

"I'm not that small." She mumbled. She was the youngest out of all of them.

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen." she said.

"Go to sleep." Jimin said with a satisfactory smirk.

Night was about to answer, but something heavy fell on her shoulder, making her jump. It was Jungkook's head. He had fallen asleep after trying his best not to. His blanket wrapped around his shoulders, relieving his pouting face. He resembled a kid put to bed against his wishes.

Night gently took his head in her hands, lifting it slightly before getting up. "Jimin, please put a pillow there." She asked the older boy for his assistance.

Jimin got up and got a pillow, and Night carefully laid his head. Jungkook's messy hair flying over the pillow. She then removed his blanket from under him and put it on top of him.

"Jungkook's asleep now you go to sleep too."

"Jungkook is asleep, and you're gonna need company or else you will fall asleep." She flashed him a bright smile and Jimin laughed.

"I am not going to argue, do you want some coffee?" Jimin asked and Night nodded in response. Jimin got up and took both their cups before disappearing into the kitchen.

Night took the remote and lowered the volume, trying not to wake the sleeping boy behind her. She had lost count of the coffee she drank when they were pulling the all-nighter.

"Vague?" She called carefully. She did this regularly. She got the feeling Vague had left her again, leaving her alone.

"Yes?" Vague answered almost immediately.

"Oh no, nothing." said Night. She would call Vague to reassure herself that Vague was still there.

"I'm still here Night and I'm not going anywhere." Vague reassured her every time. She didn't want to lose Vague again. Night had started growing comfortable with Vague, and she couldn't let Vague leave again.

Though Night knew Vague was going to stay with her, she couldn't help feel a nagging feeling that Vague would leave if she didn't start using her powers. But Night couldn't bring herself to use her powers again. The thought sent chills down her spine.

She could hear Jimin moving around the kitchen to make coffee. "Night! Do you have ice cream?" Jimin called out from inside.

Night frowned. "Why do you want ice cream?" Yawning, she got up and entered the kitchen where Jimin was taking out a blender and pouring milk in it.

"I wanna make cold-coffee."

Night raised her eyebrows and opened the refrigerator, running a quick search. It was littered with boxes. The boxes grew with the number of occupants. All of them won't fit in the apartment after a while. When Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook slept in the drawing room, there was hardly any space to do anything else.

She shifted the boxes around but wasn't able to find ice-cream.

"Someone must have finished it." she concluded.

"I wanted to make it." Jimin pouted and his face fell. He was really eager to make cold-coffee.

"Put some extra ice and heavy cream." Night suggested seeing him sad.

"That could work." he said, his face lightening up. He smiled brightly at her and resumed his actions.

"It tastes delicious." She exclaimed, taking a sip of the cold-coffee. The bitterness of the coffee clashed with the sweetness from the sugar exploding in her mouth. The heavy cream and ice gave it a consistency which melted in her mouth.

The pair was sitting on the counter of the kitchen, enjoying their drinks. Sun rays falling on them, giving warmth. Night took another sip, shuddering under the warmth of the sun.

"I love this." agreed Jimin.

Night concentrated on her cup, wondering whether Zia and Yoongi had reached Daegu. They should come back by late afternoon if they found the laptop Yoongi was looking for.

Yoongi said he was going to track down J-Hope's phone to find his location, but it was going to take time. They had to find him before the haters, who had kidnapped him, took things too far. No one had any idea to what extent they would go. They could seriously injure the Idol and traumatise him for life. J-Hope, too, was a mere human before an Idol.

-

Jungkook woke up and sat straight. His nose and eyebrows scrunched as he yawned. The blanket loosely hung off one shoulder as he drifted back to reality. His green eyes dazed and unfocused. Jimin smiled to himself, looking at Jungkook's drowsy form.

It was late in the afternoon and Jungkook had passed out for hours; missing lunch. Night and Jimin had just ramen as lunch and decided to make some more for Jungkook when he woke up.

Night had agreed to take a nap after Jungkook woke up, but she was in the washroom taking a shower. Jimin had occupied it recently, freshening up from an exhausting morning.

"How long was I asleep?" Jungkook groaned, messing his hair even more.

"About 6 hours."

"Did you guys sleep?"

"Are you hungry?"

Jungkook and Jimin asked each other at the same time.

"Not yet. Night will go to sleep after she's done." Jimin answered.

"What about you?"

"I'll sleep early tonight."

"No, you also go to sleep right now. You don't have to stay awake with me."

"But-" Jimin tried to protest.

"You also need to sleep, and as for food, I can whip something up for myself."

Jungkook's tone suggested there was no arguing with him. Jimin sighed and moved over to him and sat down on the sofa.

"Scoot. I have to sleep here." He told the younger boy, who happily obliged and got up, making space for him. Jimin stretched out his body on the sofa and covered himself with Jungkook's blanket.

He closed his eyes and greeted sleep with a smile as the darkness swallowed him. But he wasn't scared of it. It slowly put his tired body and mind to rest. He drifted away from everything to calm waters flowing around him, letting him drift in them lifeless without drowning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N}: Thankyou so much for the 600 reads. Let's wait for Yoongi and Zia to come back until Wednesday. Thankyou for reading. PLease vote and comment on your favourite part. My favourite is the last paragraph. 💜