okay so-

Hello everyone, I think I need to give a quick explanation, you all deserve that at least

So first I want to apologise for the lack of updates lately, there are a few reasons for that - I'm trying to focus more on my second set of mocks (but those are only going on for a couple more days, so hopefully I'll be able to pick this book up again after that?), as well as my art for my college interview, and my work over on ao3 for Ace Attorney. Not to mention, ever since I got into AA in the first place, I've really struggled to write for anything else, meaning anything I have been able to bring myself to get down over the last few weeks doesn't feel good enough to post. Again, I'm incredibly sorry for that, and I'm gonna try to reignite the Undertale, and especially the Papyton, spark in me, since I still absolutely adore this game and the characters and want to keep writing this book, at least for a few more chapters.

For now though, I may be gone for a while as we approach my college interview, more mock exams, the final exams and my self-enforced deadline for at least a beta version of the next chapter of my ao3 work.

On the other hand, I also really want to thank anyone and everyone who's made it this far and kept supporting this book and is still engaged with the stories, you all mean the world to me and I'm so thankful. To this day, I'm still getting comments on some chapters, and just knowing that this book is still going and some people are still enjoying it makes my day every time. So thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

I will keep trying to write some chapters, and as soon as one feels worthy of posting I'll have it out, but for now, thank you, so long and goodnight

-XeroZero