Kitten - smut

Words: 4048

Warnings/kinks: praise, punishment, collars, bondage, spanking, slight choking, slight hair-pulling

Human Swap

sub.!Mettaton, dom.!Papyrus

Sighing quietly to himself, Papyrus unlocks his front door and steps inside. He turns and closes the door behind him again, walking over to the sofa and dropping his case down, looking around for his boyfriend.

"Metta! I'm home!"

No response comes.

No tapping of feet as Mettaton rushes to him, no reply call, no text telling him that he's out, no note, just the empty silence of a vacant house.

Perhaps he didn't hear me? Or maybe he's asleep?

Remembering how adorable his boyfriend can be when napping, Papyrus quietly makes his way up the stairs, though the bedroom is empty, the tv off, no body under the sheets. Confusion and worry budding in his stomach, Papyrus heads back downstairs, calling again.

His shift would have ended three hours ago, and he texted me when he got home...

Anxiety rising in his stomach, starting to fear the worst far too soon, Papyrus turns only to be attacked by something.

A something that latches on to him, causing him to stumble backwards a bit to prevent them both from toppling onto the floor and risk hitting their heads against the sofa, nuzzling his chest and lower neck. Smiling, all worries flooding away, Papyrus gently runs one hand through Mettaton's thick, black hair, holding him up with his other arm under his thighs. Carrying him away from the possible prying eyes through the window to Papyrus' left, he sits on the stairs, holding Mettaton close as his legs curl tighter around him. The shorter boy giggles quietly and snuggles closer to Papyrus, who closes his eyes as he lets his chin rest on his boyfriend's head.

"Welcome back." Mettaton's arms tighten around Papyrus' neck slightly, and Papyrus' smile grows wider.

"Thank you, my dear. Are you okay?" His hand starts running through Mettaton's hair again, and the shorter boy shivers slightly as he nods, pulling his head back from the crook of Papyrus' neck. His beautiful dark brown eyes are wide and shiny, focusing on his boyfriend.

"I got a bit scared when I thought I saw a spider earlier, but I'm okay."

"I'm glad."

Papyrus stands again, bringing Mettaton with him, though he gently stands him up on the bottom step, making him around the same height as Papyrus is. He presses a soft kiss to Mettaton's lips, his arms wrapping around his waist as Mettaton's make their ways back up to his neck. A sharp ring of the doorbell shakes them apart, and Mettaton hides on the stairs as Papyrus opens the door, greeting a delivery worker and taking a medium-sized package from their hold before thanking them and waving good evening. He closes the door as he turns the parcel over in his hands, a spark shining in his eyes as he realises what is contained in the ugly brown paper. He smirks as Mettaton stands and nervously approaches, wanting to get a look at the package. Papyrus notices him coming closer, meeting his eyes with a grin.

"May I ask what it is?" Mettaton watches Papyrus' eyes for a reaction, swallowing his anxiety. Papyrus' grin widens, his light brown irises focusing on his boyfriend.

"You'll find out one day." Without another word, he steps forward and kisses Mettaton's cheek before striding up the stairs and heading into their bedroom, most likely stashing the parcel away somewhere Mettaton can't find it before he is allowed to. Watching him go, Mettaton tilts his head in confusion, one eyebrow raised.