Choker - lime

Words: 2669

Spring term of school, just before spring break

Warnings: sexual fantasies/desires, chokers/collars, (hint(s) to) choking kink, awkward flirting, cursing, no full smut scenes

Human AU, university AU

Implied Sub.!Mettaton and Dom.!Papyrus

Papyrus' eyes follow Mettaton's every move, watching him intently. His fingers run through his shoulder-length black hair, brushing it into place, before he sits cross-legged on his bed beside Papyrus. His long, thin fingers reach for the small boxes in front of him, curling around one and opening it. His fingertips sift through the contents, which rattle against each other. Mettaton pulls a single earring from the box and carefully puts it in, holding his bottom lip between his teeth. Closing the box and fiddling with the earring, he reaches for a small chain, lifting it to his neck.

That's one short necklace- oh shit.

Choker.

Of course.

Papyrus' eyes widen and he swallows thickly, his gaze following the shorter boy's fingers as he closes the clasp at the back of his neck, sorting out the front of the choker necklace.

"What do you think? With or without the choker?" Mettaton's eyes flick to Papyrus from behind his hair, his head turning slightly to better see him. Papyrus stumbles on an answer, flustered, causing Mettaton's eyebrow to shoot up in confusion. Eventually, Papyrus manages to get his answer out, saying that the choker looks good, so Mettaton keeps it on. He stands and turns away, putting the boxes back where they came from.

Papyrus can't pull his eyes off the chain wrapped tightly against the shorter boy's neck, the metal gleaming in the sunlight through the windows. His mind wanders off to places he would rather forget about, quickly returning when Mettaton shifts before he stands from his crouch.

Damn...

Nice ass...

——————————————————————————

The two walk back to their student residence, Papyrus following Mettaton, his mind not focusing. His eyes fall down the black-haired boy's frame, quickly shooting back up when he holds the front door open for Papyrus. Thanking him, he walks in, accepting the shorter boy's invitation to his room. Papyrus sits on his bed as Mettaton undoes the choker around his neck, breathing in deeply and turning his head left and right.

"I must have had it too tight..." he runs one hand over the skin of his neck, his other gently placing the chain on the shelf next to his jewellery boxes. Sure enough, when Papyrus looks close enough, there's a thin, light red line tracing around his neck. A faint blush creeping onto his cheeks, Papyrus clears his throat.

"Not a fan of the feeling?" Mettaton lets out a short laugh before looking Papyrus dead in the eye.

"Oh no, I love the feeling." He smiles to himself as he stands straight again, the taller boy's eyes once more watching his body as he stretches his back, rolling his shoulders backwards a bit. "If you get what I mean." He mumbles the second half, thinking Papyrus won't hear.

But he does.

Oh god, does he.

His cheeks darken further, thankfully invisible to the raven-haired boy, whose back is turned, and he stands to make his way to the bathroom, needing to calm down somehow. He splashes cold water onto his face, staring his reflection dead in the eyes.