Whoops - fluff/lime

Words: 1980

Warnings: cursing, sexual content but no actual sex scenes

Okay so there's gonna be a little note at the bottom of this chapter, of course you don't have to read it but I would greatly appreciate it if you do

Just a quick heads-up

Oh yeah also this is probably gonna be short but I'll try my best to make it longer or bring out another chapter sooner than usual to make up for it

Also also, yeah there's gonna be some headcanons scattered in here but that's nothing new really but anyway I've had people ask about some stuff in the past so I'm gonna say this now

Again, yes I know it's only September but Halloween is cool as fuck, okay?

(Apparently Pokémon GO and many stores in my local town centre agree with me on that)

Music blares through the house, the bass shaking the walls and floor with each beat, drinks vibrating within their cups on tables and counters, small waves rippling outwards to the rhythm. People fill the living room and kitchen, a few sneaking away to bedrooms, either seeking somewhere more quiet or somewhere more private (hint hint), or just wanting to get a break from all the noise, one or two slipping in a nap. One boy hides in one of the bathrooms, refusing to come out for a little while, though no one else is entirely sure why. Hell, no one seems to know why he's there in the first place - nobody remembers inviting him.

The Halloween party is in full swing, almost the entire house decked out. A bright flame roars in the fireplace, thankfully blocked off by a thick grill, though the heat is still very obviously there, the windows and back door thrown wide open in an admittedly futile effort to balance it out, many party-goers simply choosing to stay in the yard to escape the warmth and faint smell of sweat.

The light covers in most of the rooms have been switched out to fit the occasion, bathing the rooms in orange light, and a few small pumpkins stare blankly from windowsills, their crudely-carved eyes and mouths flickering. Plenty more decorations of all kinds, shapes, sizes and colours cover both the inside and outside of the building.

Some individuals wear impressive costumes - vampires, mummies, a few overly-revealing outfits here and there, and even a pretty cool Frankenstein's Monster wanders around, many people stumbling from the influence of alcohol in their systems. Undyne and even Alphys, among some of their other friends, mingle with the crowd, mixed into the mess of bodies, sticking close to each other.

Papyrus sits on one of the sofas in the living room, bunching himself into a corner, foot tapping against the floor, holding onto a red solo cup filled with artificially-flavoured, definitely-alcoholic fruit punch. His boyfriend Mettaton and his cousin Maddie are responsible for the party, simply because their other cousins, Blookie as they're known about town, and Rain, are out for the weekend, and of course they had to invite nearly everyone in the entire neighbourhood.

The older of the two cousins has long since vanished, her bright pink hair and cat doll costume no longer visible anywhere in the lounge or kitchen, though Mettaton still remains downstairs, essentially once again being the life of the party, along with a bunch of his childhood friends, most of whom Papyrus doesn't quite know yet. One, a slim, pale individual with soft-looking white hair not too different to Papurus', though his doesn't have those brown tips, and yellow-hazel eyes sits on the same sofa, gaze fixed on the wooden flooring, knees tucked against their chest, seemingly in their own world, evidently more than a bit nervous from all the noise and people. A shorter boy with spiked cyan hair soon slips next to them, and the two make their way out after a few goodbyes.

Papyton oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें