Mine - smut

Words: 1631

Warnings: cursing

Sub.!Mettaton, Dom.!Papyrus

Papyrus and Mettaton have been dating for about a year and of course, everything has been going smooth. Thankfully, there are almost no arguments to be had, and neither have managed to say something they could regret now.

Arguably the only main problem is that not everyone they know is aware of their relationship yet, leading to some rather awkward exchanges with people who very obviously have a thing for either one of them.

And, naturally, this just has to be another one of those damn conversations.

An old friend of Papyrus', someone he hasn't spoken to since high school and who hadn't met his boyfriend until today, had run into them both in the nearby town centre and clearly taken a liking to the black-haired boy.

Although definitely the worst part of this particular exchange is that Mettaton doesn't seem to be making much effort to shake the attention. Instead, he seems to be almost embracing it, causing Papyrus' stomach to twist and knot with some kind of emotion, hatred and anger towards the one he used to call a friend starting to burn in his chest. He narrows his eyes, a frown coming over his face, fury blazing inside.

Thankfully, he manages to keep his tone calm, though slightly brisk, to bring the time to Mettaton's attention, informing his old friend that they need to leave. Joey seems apologetic for keeping them so long, though his eyes still focus on Mettaton, who bites his lip as the boyfriends head home.

Mettaton's thoughts race until he and Papyrus step into their house, the two putting the groceries away before Mettaton slips upstairs, feeling his boyfriend's eyes on his back as he leaves the room.

He paces back and forth in the bedroom for a few minutes, panicking and biting his bottom lip subconsciously. Eventually, he nervously sits on the edge of the bed, trying to organise his thoughts and emotions.

Just go down there and explain yourself.

Oh god, what if he got the wrong idea and thinks I don't love him anymore?

Mettaton takes a shuddering deep breath, closing his eyes as he tries to calm down. The sound of the door opening alarms him, his head snapping up to meet Papyrus' eyes, his hazel irises dark. He closes the door behind him again, taking a few steps closer before pouncing onto his boyfriend, pinning his body down, holding his shoulders, straddling his hips, their faces mere centimetres apart. Mettaton's breathing sharply speeds up, his eyes widening, guilt rising to his throat as his heart pounds rapidly in his chest and his cheeks start to burn.

"Just what do you think you were doing today?" Papyrus growls into Mettaton's ear, his breath burning harshly against his skin. The raven-haired boy stumbles on an answer, the words failing him and tumbling over themselves. He simply gives up, flicking his head to cover his face with his hair, trying to hide behind the black strands. Papyrus guides his head back around, his touch firm but still surprisingly gentle.

"Look at me."

He stares deep into Mettaton's eyes, leaning close into the crook of his neck, his voice low.

"Do you need to be reminded who you belong to?" Immediately, Mettaton's breath catches in his throat, a whine barely passing his lips, his hips shifting slightly against the sheets. Papyrus grins to himself as he bites down hard on his boyfriend's neck, sucking a bright red bruise into his skin and driving him crazy. Mettaton's spine arches upwards, one of Papyrus' hands sliding over his body to force him back down. Another noise escapes the shorter boy's throat before he clamps his lips shut again. Papyrus snarls as he nibbles on Mettaton's earlobe, drawing multiple small, muffled sounds from him.