Her Jinnie bro

As in Jin of
BTS
I don't believe

Should I send the
Selfie of
My handsome face to make you believe??

I belive you
And we seriously don't
Have any time to praise
Your handsome face...

This girl...
Well Whatever
My sister is important right now...

I asked Taehyung and Jungkook to look after Aarav. They wanted to come but I made them understand.

Suga and Hobi are coming with me.

I didn't inform RM yet...
He got married recently.

I don't want to spoil anything for him. He recently got married.

"Hyung, Aakanksha is calling me." Hobi said.

"Pick up the call..."

"WE WANT TO COME AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STOP US." It was their scream in unison.

"But-"

"No buts Hobi bro...they are more important. "

We all gathered at the airport. And took off our flight to India. I hope we come back by tomorrow.

○•○

Abhilasha

"Jimin you want to hear a story?"

He was looking so pale after all the beatings. He was still smiling. Maybe to give me strength. But I knew somewhere he is broken. Broken to see me like this and not being able to be any help.

It was the first time I saw him crying in front of me. My heart was clenching.

I was going to confess my love to him that day. That day when it all happened.

_________

Flashback

I am ready to confess about my feelings.
I wore the saree that Aarav chose for me this morning.

I already sent Aarav with them to the airport. As Aman bhai is not here, I'm looking after some of the tasks he assigned me of the company before leaving.

As soon as I completed all the works and opened the door I was welcomed by the sight of him. The rascal I hated the most. Hated him more than that of extent I loved anyone. Hated him more than I loved Aarav.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked keeping my rage in control.

"I am dying." He said and that gave me a great level of satisfaction. I laughed.

I laughed hearing that he was dying.

It may sound inhumane but it was the greatest deed to humanity that he is dying. This fucker was dying.