Kage Summit

Me and the Sand Siblings were marching threw the snow of the Land of Iron heading towards where the Kage Summit was taking place. I have chakra coating my body to help with the cold while Gaara and Temari are wearing scarfs. Kankuro is wearing his everyday outfit. Like how can he live in the desert and NOT burn up in that thing?! The kid really confuses me. We've been traveling in silence for awhile when Temari thinks it's a good time to break it.

"I wonder if there's any cute boys at the summit." I sighed already knowing where this is going.

"Temari don't you already have your Nara boy back in the Leaf Village?" I teased her. Her cheeks grew a light red before she shook her head.

"Not for me, Kimmi. I'm talking about you. And Shikamaru isn't mine. I don't even like him." She tried and failed to defend herself. I rolled my eyes.

"Here we go again." Kankuro mumbled.

"Temari. How many times have we been over this? I don't need a man. I'm doing fine on my own. Always have always will." I stated.

"But then your gonna be alone forever! There's plenty of men that would die to date you." She groaned.

"And I'd rather die than meet them." I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes while Kankuro snickered. Gaara seemed annoyed and amused but was trying to hide it.

"Your gonna find someone one day. There's no way your gonna be alone forever." She stated.

"Temari, what if I wanna be alone forever? I don't need anyone. I don't want anyone. I've been doing things by myself with no one by my side for years why do I need someone now?" I asked annoyed.

"Everyone needs someone!" She yelled.

"Why don't you try and find someone for Gaara and Kankuro then? If anybody needs somebody it's Kankuro. And it'd be nice if Gaara found someone that loves him. Those fangirls in the Sand are not worthy of little panda." I teased. The boys groaned while Temari snickered. Gaara hates it when I call him 'little panda'.

"It's gonna be hard to find someone to handle Kankuro. And I've already tried finding someone for Gaara. He says 'he doesn't need anyone and is plenty happy how he is'." She quoted.

"I'm just like Gaara. I'm happy and don't need anyone. If there's one thing I need it's little Nara niece and nephews running around." I smirked as her face exploded in a blush while she glared.

"Oh, look at that we're here!" Kankuro said cutting off our argument before it could escalate. We walked up to the general of the Samurai.

"We have been awaiting your arrival, Lord Kazekage. My name is Mifune, a General of this Land of Iron." He introduced himself.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. I am the Kazekage, Gaara." Gaara greeted. Then Kankuro butted in.

"It's cold. The climate is totally different from the Land of Wind." Kankuro said shivering his ass off while me, Temari and Gaara were just fine.

"Some hot tea will warm you up. Please come inside." Mifune said before we followed him in.

~~~~~~~~~~~
The Kage were sitting around a half circle table while us bodyguards stood on a shaded balcony above them.

"Please remove your Kage hats." Mifune asked and the Kage did as asked and sat their hats on the table in front of them. "In response to Lord Raikage's request, the five Kage have assembled here. I am Mifune, your moderator. The Five Kaga Summit Conference is called into order." It was silent for awhile after Mifune spoke.

"I shall speak first. Hear me." Gaara spoke up.

"To be a Kage at your age is quite an accomplishment, Lord Kazekage. It seems your father trained you extremely well, except in the area of proper etiquette." The Tsuchikage teased. I glanced at Kankuro as he grit his teeth.