Struggle

We were just about to hit Madara and Obito with our attacks when the Ten Tails attacked us sending us flying back. We watched as the Ten Tails lifted itself out of the box and stared us down. This thing gave me the chills. It was like it went through a transformation. Like a butterfly changing from a caterpillar coming out of its cocoon. The Ten Tails started gathering chakra into a ball in its mouth but Kakashi had Kitsuchi use the earth to unbalance it so it missed us and exploded away from us. It was still a giant explosion that made some of us go pale. Ten Tails made another ball before shooting it into the ocean. It made another and it exploded away from us. It was firing randomly. It then aimed another one and fired in the direction of-!

"No!" I yelled. The Ten Tails shot it in the direction of HQ. That's where Shikaku and the others are. Me and Shikaku had gotten close over the times I visited the village. Me and him would play Shogi together and I would tease Shikamaru about having nieces and nephews. I looked at Shikamaru and he had a scared expression on his face. He was scared for his dad. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder for support while Shikaku told us his strategy. I winced as I heard the explosion go off and a bright light show from far away.

"Shikamaru...." Choji trailed.

"We're in the middle of a war. Don't waste any words on me. Or on Ino. Like Dad said, we just have to do what we have to do." Shikamaru said. The Ten Tails then raised its arm-like-tails and shot wood spikes at everyone. I quickly went through hand signs before slamming my hands on the ground to cast my Jutsu.

"Earth Style! Earth Dome!" I yelled. I made several large domes form around people to shield them from the spikes. Naruto used his Rasenshuriken to stop most of the attack. The Ten Tails tried shooting Naruto but Hinata stood in front of him willing to take the attack but Neji jumped in and took the attack before falling to the ground. Kitsuchi used a Jutsu and made two half circles of earth appear trying to squish the Ten Tails but it kept the rock apart. Obito kept taunting Naruto and I could tell it was affecting him. Hinata then spoke to Naruto with a great speech that shocked us all. But the Ten Tails ruined the moment trying to fire another bomb at us but Bee transformed into the Eight-Tails and shoved the bomb back into the Ten Tails mouth causing his belly to expand and an explosion to sound in its belly making him deflate. Naruto then stood up and coated Hinata in a red chakra cloak before creating clones and running around coating everyone else in the red cloak by touching them. He was giving us the Nine Tails chakra. Madara and Obito tried using the Ten Tails to attack us but we just deflected their attacks. Ino had used her Mind Transfer Jutsu and gotten control of Obito while Shikamaru and the Nara clan used their Shadow Possession to control the Ten Tails statue. Lee was crying over Neji's dead body and Gai was trying to get him to calm down.

"Let me share a little something with you. It's those connections that made me what I am today! You ought to know that binds can be powerful curses too!" Obito said. After a few minutes the Ten Tails tried breaking free from the Nara's Jutsu but everyone sent powerful attacks at the Ten Tails that he defended against. We all charged at Obito and Madara and managed to cut through the cords connecting them to the Ten Tails thanks to Lee and Naruto. Obito and Madara then sent two giant fireballs at us but we survived thanks to the red cloak surrounding everyone. Obito had sent kunai at us while Madara sent Susano'o shuriken at us. Naruto had somehow made our cloaks grow a tail and they deflected the attacks sent at us. The Ten Tails then broke out and roared a deafening screech. We all covered our ears from the sound but it woundn't disappear. The Ten Tails then sent out a massive wave and it wiped us away. The weather was going nuts. There were tornadoes everywhere and lightning was crazy. It was a massive storm that generated around Ten Tails. After the attack happened we laid on the ground still coated in the Nine Tails chakra but Naruto was back to his normal form and our cloaks soon disappeared. We all ran and stood in front of Naruto.

"Everyone! Let's join together and fight as one!" Hinata said.

"Right!" Everyone yelled. Sakura landed behind Naruto and started healing him. We watched in horror as the Ten Tails widened its mouth before starting another transformation. It had this massive flower as a mouth and it started to create a huge bomb again. The bomb kept getting bigger and bigger.

"We can't waver after coming this far! Naruto is putting everything into doing what has to be done. Naruto's words just now made it clear!" Sakura said as she continued to heal Naruto.

"Yeah. He's been going out of his way even to protect shinobi like us....." a leaf said.

"That's not what I was talking about!" Sakura interrupted him. "He considers all of us his comrades from the bottom of his heart." Everyone started murmuring about how they were his comrades before grinning and being more confident. "I'll fully heal Naruto! If we're going to die anyway, we might as well go down.... fighting to the best of our abilities!" Shikamaru then explained the plan to us. We were all gonna do weak earth walls while the hidden stone shinobi did a strong one. We went through the hand signs and as the Ten Tails fired the bomb we activated the Jutsu.

"Earth Style Barrier!" We had several walls come up while Bee was shooting Tailed Beast Bombs at it to try and make it go upwards. The bomb had went through all the barriers but Bee jumped in the way and held the bomb back. The bomb then disappeared shocking all of us. What was even more shocking was when a blonde man showed up in front of Naruto. After a few seconds there was an explosion far away before a blast of rushing water knocked some of us of our feet. It was a shockwave coming from the bomb exploding at the sea. Then 3 more guys landed beside the blonde. I recognized one of them. It was the third hokage. Which means......the others must be the 1st, 2nd and 4th hokage's! Madara then landed and had this crazy grin on his face.

"I've been waiting for you, Hashirama!" Madara yelled grinning.

"I'll deal with you later!" Lord Hashirama said while pointing at Madara and frowning causing Madara's grin to fall. "I have to stop the Ten Tails first!"

"He hasn't changed a bit. We're never on the same page." Madara grumbled.

"After all......it's charging towards us...." The 1st hokage said pointing at the Ten Tails. The 4th hokage then glowed yellow like Naruto was earlier and flashed away with the 2nd and 3rd hokage while the 1st stayed.

"Four Crimson Ray Formation!" The 1st hokage yelled and then 4 red lights shown in the sky before they created a box around the Ten Tails.  "And....I'll just add on.....Sage Art: Gracious Deity Gates!" The 1st yelled and gates fell above the Ten Tails and pinned the Ten Tails tails to the ground. Then a shocker happened. Sasuke appeared landing in front of Naruto and Sakura.

"Sasuke?!" Sakura yelled. I watched as the Konoha kids gasped and stared in shock at him. They all started arguing and talking about how they'd be hokage. I don't know. I had walked away not wanting to listen to them and I started concentrating my chakra so I was ready to perform Jutsu. The Ten Tails started making a bomb again planning on destroying the barrier but the barrier held up and the Ten Tails ended up hitting itself. The 1st hokage made a hole on each side of the barrier so we could go and fight the Ten Tails or come out. The Ten Tails created these 'fission beings' and sent them running at us. I took out my katanas and started slashing at the monsters. I watched Sakura jump into the air and punch the ground causing a crater to form. Naruto looked like he was ready to shit his pants. I shook the thought away before continuing to slash down the monsters.