Infinite Tsukuyomi

We only have a few more minutes before the flower blooms and the Infinite Tsukuyomi is activated. We were all slashing down the roots aiming to cut down the tree while Naruto and Sasuke fought Obito. Naruto formed his chakra fox again and this time Sasuke coated it in his Susano'o. It was an armored chakra fox with a sword. Coolest shit I've ever seen. Naruto then called all his Konoha friends to go help him while the rest of us continued to try and cut down the tree before the flower bloomed. I don't know what was happening with Naruto and the others but whatever they did made the roots stop attacking us.

"Everyone! Remember when I said that even a small power can be helpful depending on how it's used? Now is the time! That power will change the course of this world.....listen closely." Shikamaru said. He then explained a plan and we followed his orders and ran over to help Naruto play Tug-of-War with the sealed tailed beasts chakra.

"Everyone! Grab onto my chakra!" The 4th hokage said and after sending out a giant hand to grab hold of the tailed beats chakra be sent out little ropes for us to grab hold to.

"Everyone, we'll do it together on my mark!" Naruto said. "Pull!" With that we pulled and pulled until we pulled the tailed beasts chakra out. We all fell on our butts as the slack on the rope went lose. The tailed beasts chakra then transformed back into their regular forms and Obito fell to the ground back to normal. Naruto and Sasuke then released their armored chakra fox and landed on the ground panting heavily. Sasuke then charged at Obito with his sword drawn while Naruto chased after him trying to stop him. But before Sasuke could do anything Kakashi appeared and held a kunai to Obito's throat. Kakashi went to stab Obito but the 4th Hokage flashed over and grabbed Kakashi's hand and stopped him. Everyone started cheering for Obito to die but Lady Tsunade told them to hold it. Naruto then made us follow him to Madara so we could help the 1st Hokage seal him. Naruto had climbed on top of the flower and created a massive Rasenshuriken and threw it at Madara across the battle field. After a few minutes Madara suddenly appeared crashing in front of us. But he wasn't a reanimation. He had somehow became alive again!

"I'll be taking you all next.....you filthy beasts!" Madara yelled at the tailed beasts.

"Get away from here!" Shee yelled and we quickly jumped away from the upcoming battle. The tailed beasts worked together to hit Madara back and forth between each other like a volleyball and Shukaku sealed Madara in the Mausoleum Seal. I walked up beside Shee as we stared at the scene.

"Did it work?!" He asked shocked.

"To me it seemed too easy." I said. He glanced at me before nodding and looking back at the pyramid.

"He'll never take another breath of fresh air again!" Shukaku laughed before Madara used his Susano'o to break out of the pyramid.

"I'll be putting collars on all of you shortly. Not one of you will be able to get away." Madara said.

"I won't let you!" Naruto yelled crashing into Madara and sending him to the ground.

"No one here's going to wag his tail for you!" Nine Tails said. The tailed beasts all charged at Madara and each slammed a tail on him. Madara then shot out of the cloud of dust that had formed and landed away from them. But he didn't have his right arm. It had been cut off. A Zetzu then appeared and Madara cut his arm off before attaching it and fusing it to his body where his arm was cut off. Madara then put in the Rinnegan eye the Zetzu handed him. He then licked his blood and grinned before laughing psychotically.

"What the fuck." I breathed. This guy was creepy. Madara then summoned the Gedo Statue next to him. Then some red ball was shot at each of the tailed beats knocking them down. Madara used the statue to shoot these purple chains and attach them around the tailed beasts necks like collars. Madara tried sealing Shukaku away but Gaara used his sand to grab hold of the chain and stop Shukaku from being sealed. But Madara wasn't happy and sent a shot at Gaara but Shukaku saved Gaara. Madara used the same attack and cut the chains before making them reattach and drag Shukaku towards the Statue along with the other tailed beasts before sealing them in order. Gaara grabbed Naruto before taking off towards somewhere. We were then attacked by the statue and I had to jump out of the way of a huge fist heading my way. The 5 heads of the statue aimed all the 5 chakra natures at us and we paled. The statue fired at us but the 3rd Hokage made clones and fired the same chakra nature's to counter the statues attack causing an explosion. Gaara then showed up with Naruto on his sand. Gaara lowered the sand and showed a passed out Naruto. We all stared in shock at the scene. After Gaara left with Sakura and Naruto the Nine Tails cloak that coated us disappeared. The weird statue then aimed at some red head girl running at it but the girl had these golden chains come out of her back and attack the statue and destroy its arms. 3 guys came and backed up the girl and did something to the dude controlling the statue before running away.