The man that pushed him back laughed, running a hand through his hair. "Oh, really? Assault? Assault?" He asked as the other man looked away from the other people in the hospital, turning to him and nodding. "Yeah."

The man that had pushed the other guy immediately went to punch the other, but the man ducked, dodging it. The guy throwing the punch kept his throw going, punching Liam in the face since Liam was walking behind him.

Liam hit the floor and groaned, Melanie's eyes widened as she bent down, grabbing his arm to help him up. Once Liam was standing, he looked up at the two men fighting and only then did Melanie realize Liams eyes were yellow and his fangs were out.

The man that had blocked the punch looked at Liam with wide, scared eyes. "What the..." He muttered when security started to run over. The man that threw the punch immediately turned to security, pointing at the man he had tried to hit. "He's the one who started it!" He yelled, catching the other man's attention.

When the two men started to argue again, Melanie turned to Liam. "Come on. Let's go." Melanie whispered, grabbing Liams hand and pulling him down the hallway. Mel could hear Liams growls and she tired to go faster the louder he got. When they got to the elevator, she hit the button as much as she could and as soon as the doors were open enough for Liams to fit, she pushed him inside before running in herself.

Liam fell against the wall as Melanie hit the button floor button before continued hit the close door button until the elevator doors closed. When the doors closed and the elevator started to go down, Melanie sighed, turning around to Liam. He had already started to calm down, no longer growling but she could see him still in wolf form. Melanie slid down the wall next to him, grabbing his hand closest to her in both of her hands as she traced circles across it.

"Repeat after me. The sun, the moon, the truth." Melanie whispered, knowing Liam hated it but knew he had to do it. Liam rolled his eyes, resting his head on Melanie's shoulder. "The sun, the moon... the truth." He started and Melanie nodded as he continued. "The sun, the moon, the truth."

...

When Melanie and Liam pulled up to the school campus for study hall, Melanie thought about the hours prior at the hospital and her brows furrowed. As she got out of the car, she looked at Liam from over the car.

"Hey, do you know do what Mason and Belle did with that rat?" Melanie asked and Liam's eyes widened, looking away from Melanie as they walked towards the school. "Belle uh... lost it in the fight." Liam muttered and Mel's eyes practically popped out of her head, looking at Liam as if he was crazy. "She lost it? Oh my God. Melissa's gonna kill us." She mumbled, shaking her head as she looked to the ground in worry.

Liam nodded in agreement with Melanie, shrugging. "I don't think we can ever go back there again." He said and Melanie turned to him, with a small glare. "I live with her!" Melanie whisper yelled.

A dopey smile grew on Liams face as he reached for Melanie's hand, squeezing it. "Stay with me." Liam shrugged out and Melanie rolled her eyes, holding back a smile as they walked into the school.

Melanie and Liam took turns left and right down the hallways, trying to get to their lockers and when they did their last turn down the hallway, they skidded to a stop, watching Parrish and another Hellhound fight in the school hallway. "That's a..." Liam muttered and Melanie pulled her lips into a line, nodding her head. "Hellhound. Yep." She said, making the other Hellhound turn to Melanie and Liam, his eyes turning an even brighter orange than before.

The Hellhound fighting Parrish grew angry at the sight of Melanie and Liam. He roamed as he picked Parrish up by his neck before throwing him into the doors on the opposite side of the hallway, the deputy flying through them and hitting the wall outside.