"So, what you want is a reward?" I put out a cigar, cupping his face and he leaned in, unbuttoning my shirt.

"It's what I deserve after all, I'm the one acting as cannon fodder here" His eyes lit up when he met my gaze. A smirk settled on my face and my fingers dug into his chin, thriving on the hopeless desire in his eyes. My gaze fell to his plump lips that he had been nipping on a few seconds ago. 

"A reward...on your knees" I groaned and he smiled, sinking to his knees like the little slut that he was, his eyes settled on the growing bulge in my pants.

My gaze moved from him to the girl laying in bed and back to Gianni, a bright in his eyes.

"What? Do you want me to tell you what to do?" I tilt my head at him and he gulps, shaking his head as he undid my pants, freeing my cock that slapped against my lower abdomen.

"I wonder what you're thinking that's got you like this" He mused in a dark tone and I shivered, watching as his tongue ran over my length. Seeing him like this, Gianni who was above everyone else, on his knees and sucking my cock just does something to me.

His eyes rolled back in desire, and I smirked, my toes curling from the pleasure.

"Fuck" I whispered under my breath, my eyes fluttering shut like I was cast under a spell while my fingers sink into his hair. He groaned and the vibrations sent shivers down my spine, lighting the match to my unbridled insanity.

I thrust into his warm mouth and it almost wasn't enough. His hands slid up my chest, fiddling with my nipple while I fucked his mouth.

"Fuck, that feels so fucking good. I'm gonna cum" I grunt and pull out of his mouth, looking down at him as I stroke my cock. I look into his hopeful eyes, his nose and cheeks has taken on the shade of a rose while his lips were stained in glistening precum.

"Cum on my face" He grins and I feel my orgasm approach like a tornado, shooting spurts of cum on his face until I'm spent.

"What a fucking slut" I mutter, grabbing my shirt to wipe the cum off his face. He smiles at me and I glance at Wura who is rolling around in bed uncomfortably.

"Go take a shower, it's late" I pulled my pants up, watching as he stood up with a large bulge in his pants. He gulped, about to say something when I saw her just about to roll off the bed.

My heart skipped and I didn't even think before rushing towards her just in time to catch her before she hit the ground.

"Fuck, is she okay?" Gianni's voice was colored in worry as he inspected her in my arms, his gaze caressing every inch of her body.

"She's fine. It's probably because she drank too much" I muttered even when I knew that she's always slept like she was at a disco party in her dreams or something.

I wanted to get mad but as soon as my eyes settled on her, I couldn't seem to and I wondered if this was a good thing or a bad thing.

"That's good. I'll go take a shower" Gianni walked off and my gaze fell on her again. The tiny strap of her night dress had rolled off her shoulder. I gulped, telling myself to think straight.

"You're not an animal, Antonino" I whispered under my breath and let out a deep sigh, placing her in bed just as I was about to pull away, she let out a very sensual sigh in her sleep before nuzzling in my arm with a smile on her face.

I frowned, wondering if she was doing this to test my patience.

"Fuck me" I muttered and brushed my fingers through my hair, staring at every bit of her face.
It still felt unbelievable that she was ours now. There was still a part of me that wondered if this relationship was good enough for her. Maybe not but was I going to let her go? Over my dead body.

"You should be scared...il mio Fiore" I ran my finger along her chin, my heart beating like a drum in my chest. My fingers danced over her supple skin, her slender neck, her enthralling collarbone...down to the swell of her breast.

My cock ached to a point where it felt like I was going to lose my mind if I didn't have a taste of her.

"Tino?" She mumbled in her sleep and I freeze before I look up at the ceiling, a chuckle escaping my lips.

"Si, il mio Fiore?" I looked down at her again and she mumbled a few incoherent words in her sleep before she giggled and went silent again.

"I'm all done, you can go take a shower" Gianni stepped out of the bathroom, clad in a white bathrobe. I get up and make my way to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

I take a long shower, standing under the shower head for long enough to clear my head of the intrusive thoughts inside it before I step out of the bathroom.

Fortunately, Gianni and Wura are asleep with Gianni spooning her while she hugs a pillow, looking quite comfortable if I do say so myself.

I sigh and turn off the lights, climbing into bed on Wura's other side just so that she doesn't roll off the bed. After all, it wouldn't be the first time. 

***

A/N

Guess who is back? *points at myself* Yeah! It's this girl. I missed this  orange app so much and I apologize for disappearing for so long. We began clinicals a month or so ago and I've just been so busy (morning and night shifts). I have a little more time to breathe now so, I will try to publish all the remaining chapters of Wuraola on here.

*get your holy water because you'll need it*

Thank you so much for sticking around and thank you for 7K followers! 

Now, for some shameless ✨self promo!✨ 

You can support me by buying 'Pastor Sage' and 'Dessert' on amazon or by becoming a Patreon where I will be publishing drafts of books that I have never got around to finishing or books that are no longer on here (The Milliano Trilogy, Eros, Jadesola, The Devil's Incarnate...), I'll also be publishing short books, and you can request for one shots. 

*All links are in my profile*

Enjoy, my darlings! I love you!

-Aduke