"Maybe I'd rather go back in my kingdom than watch the only person who needed me as much as I needed her when you three pushed me away after my father's fucking sins because unlike you, I wouldn't try to take her away because I think you're not worthy. She doesn't deserve you." He left the room after that. Left all of us stunned and speechless.

I don't know what happened but it was major. Zafirah held my hand and gave a sharp intake of air that if no one was distracted they would've heard it.

"Leave us." Shane commanded everyone. His word was final because he didn't ask, he told them with authority that if anyone was to try and disobey there would be concequences.

Everyone slowly left with sad faces and some sympathetic and concerned. I'm not scared of Shane really. After everyone left, Shane sat down on the bed, close to me.

"Before you say it, I'm really going to try my best to fight it, I don't want to hurt anyone." I say quickly.

"You know he's right, I have been a shitty mate." He says averting his eyes from me.

"Of course not, you haven't been a shitty mate, you are a shitty mate." I say brushing his shoulder, he looks at me confused like he is waiting for me to continue.

"Was that some sort of pep talk?" I smile at him.

"The point is you're my mate, you're worried and it's messing with you. I would never hold that against you. Just stop saying all of those... hurtful things." I say the last words in a low voice. Usually I'd be mad at him for saying all of that because I'm being blamed for something I had no control over. It would only add fuel in fire if I did that, it's not the right time to be mad. At least one of us has to be sane.

"You're too forgiving." He says.

"I'm not forgiving Shane, I'm mad at you right now but it's just not the time to act the way you did." I tell him straight, I don't want him to think that was okay.

I removed myself from the bed and head to the bathroom, I didn't need to go but I needed a moment from him.

******
Zafirah's POV

I can't seem to concentrate on anything, everything just doesn't make sense. I'm trying to put Zhavi's vision out of my mind but I can't. I can't ignore what the future holds.

"When did you learn how to crochet?" My mate asks me. She has been quietly doing her school work ever since we've been here. This night had a lot of surprises and it's still 11 pm.

"Since I was 8, mom loves it so she taught me." I replied quickly so I don't have to explain further.

I know she noticed because I could feel her gaze at me. She doesn't say anything for a while as I continue my most hated and yet loved hobby. It's actually complicated. I don't like crocheting but it's so relaxing and calming so I do it when I'm feeling anxious.

"So are you going to tell me what you saw?" Raven asks taking her eyes back to her laptop.

"What do you mean baby?" I say acting innocent.

"I know something happened when you touched her", she noticed. "No one in the room didn't but I did." She says. I was so hoping I could keep her put of this for a while.

"I was hoping you didn't." I say feeling in defeat. She gets up from her chair and heads over to me. She removed my new sweater and put it aside.

She pulled my body so I could rest on her soft chest. Oh how I love her warm, squishy and tiny lady bubbles.

"You can't hide anything from me Zafirah and you shouldn't try. Now tell me, what did you see?" She says while she brushes my hair with her hands.

I'm in such a compromising position. I could tell her all my secretes right now, not like I have any  because I'm an open book. Broke my filter a long time ago.