Chapter 29

Zhavi's POV

I was finally back in my body, my conscious had returned to me. I wasn't exactly unconscious, my mind didn't have control over my body. I don't remember much of what was happening in the real world but I do remember my vision. I also remember being pinned down by and Shane was on top of me. I couldn't exactly see him as it was just a moment, until I felt a warm hand on my forehead then I went to a calm and peaceful sleep.

I'm fully awake but I haven't opened my eyes, I feel a warm hand brush my forehead followed by those familiar sparks. This feels good, I can't even make out what the people around me are saying.

"I know you're awake pecas." A deep and muscular soft voice gently whispers into my right ear sending tingles all over. My eyes snap open and they are met with 9 people who all have their attention on me, I turn my head to the direction of the voice that whispered me awake, I was met with the most amazing black irises I have ever seen. He was wearing different clothing, unlike everyone else he didn't show any emotional reaction to me being awake. He just stared like there was something he found skeptical.

"Uh... Hi?" I say feeling awkward with all the attention. I don't like so much attention on me, ironic since I'm the main character of the story.

"How are you feeling?" Holden was first to ask breaking the silence.

"You don't feel like murdering people do you?" Greyson says.

"Ow!" Paige hit his stomach, although it really wouldn't hurt since she's a little delicate human, it's cute how he makes her think it does.

"What do you mean "murder anyone."?" I focus my attention on Greyson's question instead of Holden's.

"You don't remember?" Zafirah asks this time.

"No, I just know I had a vision. Didn't you see it?" Or was it really a vision? She should know right?

"She was blocked while you fought everyone so she didn't see your vision." Raven responds this time.

"Wait what? I can block her?" I jerk up at that. "Hold up what state was I in?"

"You went ape shit, stabbed Christopher, tried to kill his mate and he, Shane and Holden struggled to pin you down." Greyson summaries.

"Who's Christopher?" Paige asked.

"Our beta and someone that'll kill him after hearing that when he gets out of hospital." Lydia replies glaring at him.

"Wait hold on, he is hospitalised?!" I hospitalised him? What the actual heck?!

"Yes pecas, you see you could've killed your friend whom you call a sister, could've killed my friend and my beta who happens to be someone of high position which would get you a death sentence, fought two Kings, not to mention three royals which is treason and you made us look like shit while you were at it." Shane says calmly but that sounded a lot different.

"It wasn't her fau-" Holden was about to defend when Shane shut him up.

"I don't give a fuck! If she can't control it she can't fucking keep it!" He said. Wow I didn't know he would be mad.

"Stop being a fucking wussy and get your fucked up ego in check! You're lashing out at your mate for something she has no fucking control of Shane!" Holden snaps back.

"I was right, its a shame she's stuck with you. Never have you ever given her a warm welcome after a crucial event that happened to her, yeah Christian told me all about it. She was saving your mother and was trying to win your trust back. One of your own was the cause of her not being strong enough to control her powers that she didn't even know she had yet she has to take the blame for it. It was all because of your sick rules to kill any hunter on sight even kids right? Now she's hurting from the horrid image of that disgusting Pedophile and his psychotic son taking her brother's life in front of her." I don't think anyone expected that, the levels of testosterone were sky high.