Chapter 18

Zhavi's POV

Last night was... interesting. Okay I admit, it was amazing, I've never slept so peacefully in my life. I feel like I have everything I've ever wanted all resting on my right breast with white hair. I couldn't ask for more.

I had one of those weird dreams last night, this time my mother was there, her once brown hair was white. It was weird. There was this me again that isn't me but it is, for some reason I felt their presence close. I think that person who has my face is another... can I say person? I don't know dreams are weird sometimes I'm in space so it must've been nothing. It's weird how I dream my family so much these days but the best dream ever was seeing my brother. I miss him everyday.

I woke up feeling a warm hand on my stomach pulling me in. It's Shane, my mate. I like the sound of that. Mate...

I slept in blue pyjama shorts and top, apperantly Lydia and Jane went shopping for me while I was in a coma. Can you believe I was out 8 whole freaking days? Then there's Greyson, that little liar almost gave me a heart attack! Okay I don't know why it matters but still, I have school and I haven't gone for a week, I must've missed so much.

The things I'm wearing are very short, Shane was too deep in thought to notice and I'm glad because I fear the lust that is in his eyes whenever I wear something nice or short. On our first date he looked like he would rip off all my clothes and the worst part is that is that he is a wolf, he could've. Why doesn't it sound like a bad idea?

Honestly his head is so big it's squashing my poor boob and it hurts a little. I don't want him to get off though, I like it.

Last night's drama had him acting a little different. Now normally if a girl would see her boyfriend ruthlessly beating another man they would flip and be scared of them, but I have a sadistic side and everyone knows. It's like I have this part of me that always wants to see the suffering of another. I only want the ones that deserve it and that beta guy would've gotten a beating from me if I didn't feel like it's wrong for his son's sake. He called me a things! And that read lollipop called me a witch. I have a thing for them now.

"Why is your body temperature rising pecas?" I heard a deep and sexy voice say. Oh my God! Shane's morning voice is better than his normal voice.

"Mmmhhh now your heart is beating fast," he lets out a low and deep growl while burying his face on my stomach, now my lower abdomen is on fire. The good kind of fire.

"I can smell your arousal pecas." He says kissing my delicate skin. I think I'm going to go loca. Wait..

"Arousal as in..." I trail off hoping he doesn't mean I think what he means. "Exactly what you're thinking, it's inviting but you're not ready." He kisses my stomach again before he lifts his upper body.

He supports is body with his left elbow as he faces me. "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I honestly don't know why I'm not sleeping.

"It's Saturday."

"You're the boss aren't you?" Shouldn't he go everyday.

"Which is exactly why I'm not going," he comes down to kiss my forehead. "I'm the boss."

Huh, he's such a cocky ass.

"I hope you know you said that out loud," wait what?

"I did?"

"Yes, anyway we have somewhere to be today, it's too early for you to be awake and I'm not exactly looking forward to this day." He lied on his back putting his hand over his eyes.

"Why what's going on?" I'm the one who gets up to face him now, he doesn't answer immediately so I put my chin on his bare chest. I had enough time to ogle at his chest last night. After that hot kiss he took his shirt off and lied on top of me. My mouth hung open seeing that for the first time and he didn't even notice. He really was tired.

Tranquility beyondOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara