Chapter 11

Zhavi's POV

As my heart constricts and my breathing pipe suddenly feels small, I fear so much that will happen today. Friday came sooner than it usually did when I'm at school. Bad timing!

My father doesn't want Melissa to see my identity as he doesn't fully trust her so just in case. I couldn't agree more because Melissa will easily read my next move considering I was head over hills for Shane. Of course I'm going against them! I'm in love with him and I can't exactly say I love my father now can I? Especially when he had the audacity to put his hands on me, his own daughter. Everyone always told me that there is nothing he values more than the blood of his own, especially the one he made. Pshhhh that's a shitty way to show it.

I already have a plan and as usual Jane found out, she really is like a pimple in Sumner but the one you can easily pop so she's not that bad.

She offered to help me get my things, gather money just in case I have to run. I hide it in the nearest hotel I could find and book a three day room there. I dropped some of my clothes and protection weapons there and got out as someone taking a walk. I'm not spending a night there tonight but the next two nights I will.

"Hey Z," Jane calls me as we put the non-scented spray all over ourselves. I have to give it to Melissa, she's smarter than I thought.

"Hhm?" I hum in response to Jane calling me.

"What if I wanted to go with you?" She says lowly. What the fuck what?

"What? No Jane you have a life here and a family. I don't, I can't let you ruin your life like this." I say getting close to her.

"But I don't want it! I'm always treated like a little fragile kid and don't even get me started with my brother not allowing me to breathe. I want to actually venture on my own for once." She whisper shouted as we can't risk anyone hearing us.

"I don't want to drag you into betraying your family like I am but if you stick by my side then we can run off together." I tell her because I mean, I really like her. She's like a little sister I've always wanted.

"Really?!" She squeals up and down.

"Look Jane your brother already warned me about putting your life in danger so you have to make sure you are far away from wolves as you possibly can okay? It's going to be hard since you're not on guard duty like me." I say thinking about this thoroughly.

As much as I have to protect someone I love, I have to protect my new sister too. I get a warm feeling in my chest for thinking about that. I have never in my life had to protect someone and it feels good because I would take my life for both of these people.

"I'll try to stay away and find you." She says. And just in time as I hear a knock on the door.

Opening the door I am met with Sabrina. Of course.

"It's time to go losers." She says as she turns on her heel that I want to shove inside her perky little ass but I contain myself.

I have worn my full hunter gear, I have never worn it in my whole month of being in America and it doesn't feel as good as before in fact, I feel disgusting. I feel like hundreds of people died everytime I covered my face and wore my cloak. Hundreds of innocent wolves, even rogues died because of what I am wearing. Not to mention my blades...

Removing the thoughts out of my mind, I lock at my target. The people in this room who want to kill just because.

They have no reasons whatsoever other than the hate of having superiors, it's a stupid reason. At least for some of us it's for our loved one's lives.