にじゅうさん

Start from the beginning

"I wish for all of my three siblings to get along!"

The smiling face of Ai holding onto the four leaf clover came into Takemichi's screen. Her voice resonating all over the walls and corners of the Church. Yuzuha sobbed into the sleeves of her black uniform, Hakkai slumped his back forward and wept upon hearing his little sister's voice and lastly, Taiju's face softened upon hearing her wish before taking Mikey's signature kick.

When Takemichi and company decided to quickly head over to Ai's ballet academy, in the hopes of catching up to her show, Taiju was left sitting on the stone steps of Udegawa Church. Inui and Kokonoi standing beside him.

"It's over now." Kokonoi spoke, breaking the silence between the three of them. In reality, both Kokonoi and Inui were more than happy for the sudden turn of events.

"Boss. Were through." Inui spoke, heading down first. "It was good while it lasted. But even though Black Dragons are through, were keeping your promise." Inui says before turning his head to look at Kokonoi.

"What are you gonna do, Koko?" He asks

"What else?" Kokonoi sticks his tongue out. "Let's head to the theater as well" He says, jogging up to him, leaving Taiju by himself.

When Taiju thought he was all alone now, he wasn't. Hakkai and Yuzuha were the last to come out of the Church.

"You're strong. And I know that you'll recover in no time." Hakkai begins to say, shoving his hands inside the pockets of his pants. "But Yuzuha, Ai and I will never give in to you again."

"Ever since mom died, there was something that snapped inside Ai. I know that you noticed it as well." Yuzuha says. "And then the three of us became so protective of her because, she talks and cares for us like how mom does it."

Yuzuha could feel the tears prickling in her eyes as she walks down the stairs. "Maybe it's time, we let her go and live her life as she pleases."

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

Ai planted her feet firmly on the ground and held her hands tightly around Taiju's wrist, preventing him from walking through the door.

"I won't let you leave!" Ai shouts, biting on her lower lip to keep the sounds of her sobbing minimal. Taiju turns around, a soft expression on his face before taking his younger sister into a hug.

"So you're dating Sano, huh?" He asks. Of course, Taiju didn't miss the pink color arising into Ai's cheeks. Her reaction confirms his question.

"You know that Mitsuya kid?" He asks her, Ai nodded her head. "I like him for you." He told her.

"WHAT?!" Ai shouted. All the tears in her eyes that were threatening to fall seconds ago completely dried up when she heard what Taiju told her. "WHAT? HOW? WHY?"

"When he said to only use violence to protect, I agreed on that." Taiju begins to say, placing a hand on top of her head. "One look at him and he looks like an older brother who greatly takes care of his younger siblings. Better than I do."

"But I don't want you to go." Ai whispers, sniffling and feeling the tears coming back into her eyes.

"I'll occasionally pop in." Taiju patted her head once more before turning towards the front door. "Here's my first older brother advice to you" he begins to say "Choose a guy who makes you feel safe and secure" He said before closing the door behind him.