Excitement

Sorry for these recent chapters being longer, or maybe thats a good thing? Idk but injoy this one is cute, and a little shorter! :)

Carie made us this delicious Broccoli chedder soup for dinner, it was nothing I've ever tasted before. Carie said she got the idea from a nearby restaurant.

All I could think about was tomorrow, at the beach with hot sun and beautiful waters, it sounded so fun! After dinner Carie decided we should watch a movie this time, Cari explained it as an 2 hour movie about these British wizards. The movie wasn't that bad but since it was so long, the movie ended at around 9pm and we all were tired, although we didn't do shit.

We all said goodnight to each other, and decided to go to bed for the long day we would have tomorrow. I knew Vanitas probably wasn't going to sleep, he never sleeps, well rarely. I was tired so I then decided to head to my room. I get changed into the comfortable pajamas.

When I went to go lay down I hear my door open and instead I sit down on the edge of the bed, I knew it was Vanitas.

"What, cant you see im tired?" I snarl. Vanitas then sits beside me on the bed.

"Whatever I could care less, so what where you really thinking about when I asked you earlier?" Oh yeah, just the amazing smell of your blood!

"I was just hungry, honestly you've been acting so different? Why would you care?"

"You put us in this mess the least you could do is not lie to me. But whatever, I was going to ask Carie if we could make Tarte Tatin tomorrow." I rethink, I should tell him. (Totally not for Tarte Tatin.)

"Fine." I say right before he exits.

"Ahah! So I was right! There was something you weren't telling me!" Vanitas shuts the door quickly and sits back on the bed.

"So whats up?" I place both of my hands on my face and lean over. Im ashamed. This conversation won't end well.

"I want blood. More specifically yours."

"Oh." I don't think Vanitas thought the problem was this..

"But Domi isnt here meaning I cant drink anyones blood, without seeing there memories."

"Well thats a dumb reason to be mad about but.. etc. etc. etc." I started to space out. Vanitas has the sweetest blood I've ever smelled, he wouldn't mind.

"Noé what the hell are you doing?!" While I was zoned out I apparently took that time to takle him, I realize soon that I had him pinned down on the floor, with his shirt color pulled down to get a good area to bite down.

"Im sorry" I release him, and get up.

"I don't know what im thinking, forgive me Vanitas.." I go and sit back on the bed. Ashamed I place my hands back on my face.

Vanitas got off the floor.

"If you really want my blood that bad, ask me next time, and ill think about it. The formula is not in this realm, maybe it wont let you see someones past." He said it in such a soft tone, then I hear the door open to only be closed again.

Was I dreaming, surely he wouldn't say such things? Ever since we saw Vanitas', "Brother" hes been acting more friendly, and apparently taking more risk.. What the hell, is he tricking me again. I lay down to be more comfortable, soon falling asleep.

My note :)
I know vampires don't need blood in Vanitas no Carte, but you know.. It is a ship story, so I have to make it a little more gay, and what better then to make a blood sucking scene..*wink* ;)

((EDITED NOTE)) Instead of making him hungry for blood I made it more realistic and made him think more about Vanitas' then just blood in general. Since in the show "its easy to suffice"