Hotel

This will be romantic, but there wont be anything really bad so dont worry lmao.

We walk to the room with number the key had written on it. The room was on the highest floor, (the 3rd floor) We open the door to a small cramped room about as big as the bathroom in our original hotel. (Okay maybe a little bigger.) The 2 beds are spaced out by about three feet, and there is bathroom to the left of where we entered.

"AHH!" When I look to my right I see a box talking, am I going to die here! Was this a trap? I run near the bed farthest away from it, and cover my face with my coat, as if it would help.

"Settle down, idiot it's probably a type of modernized technology." oh.

"But its speaking? And theirs people in it? Do you think they trapped them in there?! Vanitas we need to get them out!" Vanitas reaches out and yanks away the protective shield from my face, to show me the talking box.

"Its nothing, I dont think this realm is as dangerous as ours." He then hands my coat back forcefully and sits down on the bed near the box.

It makes me think of that dream I once had. What if my life was in this realm? Would Louis still be here?

"Now its getting late, you should sleep, we need to think about a way out tomorrow. Or we'll be here forever." Vanitas lays down and opens his book.

"And what are you going to do?" I say knowing damn well he's probably not going to bed anytime soon.

"Im going to help us get out of this mess you put us in." After a second of silence I walk to Vanitas' bed and stand in front of him, annoyed.

"Get up." I say.

"What, why?" Vanitas says confused, still sitting on the bed.

"Simple, I want a hug." I grab him and pull him up into a hug.

"If you are implying that you want me to be your hug pillow for the night, then I decline." Vanitas stiffens.

"No, I just wanted to say that I did cause us to be here." I hug tighter. "But it's technically your fault for not warning me quick enough." I let go of the hug, wondering what got in me to do that. Then I place my coat on the table under the tiny box, which was hard to do, but I had no where else to place it.

Vanitas stands there annoyed. "Hey! It's not my fault you asshole, YOU were the one that ran into the portal!"

"Im not in the mood to chit-chat, sorry." I walk into the bathroom to clean the blood off my face, and to get away from that annoying man. I then realize, we dont have any other clothes..

"Vanitas!" I exit the bathroom to find vanitas back to reading his book, like nothing ever happened.

"What is it now Noé." He closes his book keeping one finger in it, to save the page.

"We need to go and buy more clothes, I dont think this weather supports long sleeved coats. I don't have anything to sleep in either." I frown, I miss my comfortable sleeping wear.

"Wow using that brain of yours! We'll have to go in the morning. Just sleep with your regular clothes." He then goes back to reading his book.

"Aww." I lay down in my bed, and soon fall asleep. I hoped I wouldn't wake up to see the floor, it's dirty.

I wake up to see a blurred image of Vanitas close up to my face. Thankfully not the floor, was that considered to be a "thankfully"? "Uh. What are you doing?"

"Seeing if kiss would wake up sleeping beauty."

I quickly put the blanket over my face to hide the bright red. Did he kiss me or was he going to? Was it a joke? How could he just say that so confidently!?

"Now, are we ganna go get clothes or not?" I hear the same nauseating chuckle.

"Fine." But im not fine! Im not even ready to take the blanket off my face! Why was he like this, it was cute but I knew he never meant it.