>> Please forgive me... <<

I don't know how many times i've said to you guys that I would continue this story to only forget and carry on with my day..

SO IMA PUT THIS TO AN END.

Honestly I hate reading this now because it's so.. NOT GOOD??

As a writer it always hurts to read your old work, I thought it was good at the time but there is too much to fix and redo and honestly it was never that interesting to begin with..

So bad news is.. Im done lying to you guys, this will forever be fishished. < or redoed completely.

Having 33k views is insane enough over 2 years, especially for something like this..

I still want to say thank you everyone. Honestly, durring my hardest times, I still come back and look at my cringy writing and nice comments to enjoy what you all have said. I may not like this, but all art starts off with mistakes that you can fix and make better for the future.

The good news is.. I'm still writing something else!!

I'm not sure if it will be posted here or AO3 or soemwhere on the internet, but its definitely something.

I'm already pretty far into writing it, but I want to finish before I begin to post chapters.. For obvious reasons. MY BAD..

Oh btw, the fic is for vanoé/domijeanne, and it's a lot more angst and REALLY well thought out.. (School AU not canon to the authors extras.)

I've been working on this one for about a year or 2 now and It's sooo close to being finished..

Again thank you, and the next one WILL be completed so, don't worry. ❤️