Truth

AHHH okay im super excited to be writing again :D!!  The chapter before this was one I wrote like 3 months ago, BUT! IM BACK AT IT!!! And I have many plans for the future of this story (Also! im going back on the recent chapters and fixing mistakes/ bad writing so I may not be posting every week due to that!) BUT enjoy the fluff.

Before Mental health problems^^
After:
Hello! im sorry its been very long.

Me and Vanitas rush to Jeanne's room hoping the only one she told was Dominique.

I knock on the door while Vanitas stands there awkwardly, "Hey Jeanne could we talk?"

Jeanne opens the door with a surprised face, "We were right! Come on in you homos we have A LOT to talk about."

Me and Vanitas enter the room with scared expressions, and we both sit on the unoccupied bed.

"So you and.. Vanitas?" Domi says holding back her laugh. "Oh my Jeanne we called it! Do you think our Noé and Vanitas are making out right now in their dimension too?"

Vanitas almost immediately says, "You cant tell ANYONE."

"We wont, on one term though, you have to tell us everything that happened. How the hell do you two, exact opposites become.. Lovers?!" Domi grabs a pillow to get comfortable while me and Vanitas tell them everything, obviously it was awkward as hell.

"Oh." Those were the only words that came out of Jeanne's mouth before me and Vanitas made our leave.

We were getting tired, and I really wasn't in the mood say anything more.

"Well, now they know." Vanitas opens the sliding door and heads out to the balcony closing it behind him.

Why didn't I lock the door? I knew it was going to happen!! I already knew I was going to make a move on Vanitas, plus his blood is so addicting. Even though Jeanne and Domi swore to secrecy, its still weird knowing someone knows our relationship. I should just head to bed.

sure enough I did.

"Noé, I think you may want to wake up." Vanitas shakes me awake.

"Vanitas, its so early what the hell do you want?"

"I heard a loud bang, I think the ship may be sinking so get your lazy ass up and help!"

"What?!" I try to move as fast as I can, which is harder then ot seems when you have just awakened.

Me and Vanitas run to the top of the deck as quick as we possibly could. As soon as we arrive we quickly realize how lucky we were to survive. Because the whole back of the ship was in shambles, it looked as if the ship just got cut into two.

"Vanitas this is not good. The amount of people we harmed by being on this boat, we're fools!" I could barely move, why did I come on this stupid ship.

"Noé, right now we need to focus on saving the people we can." Vanitas was right, we need to save the people who still have a chance of living. We're in the middle of the ocean, how would any other person help.

Soon enough we hear bat like screeches, of course. The hardest malnoman to cure.

"Noé lets wake up the others." I could barely think, my brain was filling with doubt, and questions, questions like why is it following us? Why won't it stay in the portal for more then 2 minutes? Why-

"Noé! snap out of it. We need to help the others."

I wake up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily and looking around.

Was that a dream? No. A nightmare?

I look over to the bed next to mine expecting to see an empty bed, instead I see a raven haired boy sleeping soundly. Then I look around for a clock to check the time, just a bit after 6 am. Its to early for this.

"Noé, how many times are you going to wake up this late."

"Huh..." Vanitas shakes me awake. Again?

"Can I just sleep all day, Im to embarrassed to see Jeanne or Domi again.." I turn away from where Vanitas was standing. What he doesn't know is the real reason, yes I am embarrassed. Though im more nervous about my dream becoming a reality.

"Ouch, well I was going to say that everyone else is doing their own thing, so we could have the day to our selves."

"You have to bribe me every time dont you?" Suddenly I wanted to wake up. Definitely not because me and Vanitas would have a date day...

"Yes, now get up." Vanitas pokes me and walks towards the door. "Meet me at the restaurant for breakfast." He then leaves and shuts the door behind him.

Wow. He had to bribe me with a date for me to get out of bed, now thats clever.

I get out of bed and get ready, im obviously not going to miss out on this opportunity.

I walk into the beautiful dining room, target acquired.

"Hello handsome."

I look at him with the most confused look, I think he noticed.

"What? Surprised im calling anyone other then myself handsome?" I take a seat.

"No, your being to nice. Are you planning something?.." Vanitas looks at me with a smug expression.

"I just said what I thought when I saw you. No other reason."

The waiter comes up to our table, looking happy and flustered. I hope she didn't hear much of that... She writes down our drink orders and walks away, I decide I should probably start a new conversation.

"So, any new news about getting out of here?" I ask playing with my utensils.

"Actually, nothing.. Theres no patterns to its attacks, it doesn't seem to be after anything but us. So im not sure, but for now lets just focus on this day."

Holy, when did he get this love crazy?!

"I think I liked it better when you were a jerk to me everyday."

"Who said I wont be? Today is just different, who knows when well have another day like this."