On the Ice

I always rather the cold then the hot, when I go to bed I always make sure the temperature is set low and my fan is on high. The heat sucks, so now and then I go to an ice skating rank. Soooo I think you know where I going with this.

Sure enough I fell asleep, gladly I didn't ruin the book, whilst sleeping. But I did wake up at 7am, thats even worse.

Waking up early is worse then when you eat all your Tarte Tatin, and there are just crumbs left. But instead of pouting I decided to start again where I left off last night, and to continue to read till Carie and Vanitas awake. While I was reading I started to think about the hot climate in this area, I really wish it would be cooler outside.

"Noé are you, oh." Carie walked into my room to see me reading.

"Its shocking indeed.." I hate waking up early..

"Well since we didn't do anything yesterday I was thinking maybe we could go out today." Carie smiled, I was excited for the words that would come out of her next.

"I have an idea of where to go, but lets have breakfast first and then talk about it." Carie was truly amazing, as well as the food she makes.

When me and Carie got downstairs I realized Vanitas wasn't there, "Where's Vanitas?"

"Don't know, I checked his room but he wasn't in there." Vanitas wasn't in his room?

"He's probably on the roof or something, its a weird thing he does." I say giggling.

"We'll get him after I finish breakfast."

While Carie was cooking I took it upon myself to observe her. She poured, what looked to be like dough, into the pan. The dough was a lot more runnier, but once it was cooked it became more of a doughy texture, Carie continued to make multiple of these.

"Go up to see if Vanitas is there, and if he is tell him breakfast is ready." She continued making the breakfast as I went outside.

I soon realized it's probably better to go threw his window, so I go into his room only to see he had come down.

"Breakfast is ready, Carie told me to come get you." Vanitas looked annoyed, but I decided the questions could wait till I had tried Caries breakfast.

Vanitas and I both walked down the stairs to see Carie in the same place. We both sit at bar waiting till she would hand us a plate, at this point Carie was like our mother..

"These are pancakes, there fluffy flat dough things." Even though the explanation was quite confusing I knew what they where, and the way they tasted was immaculate.. Pancakes might just be under Tarte Tatin, and thats saying a lot.

"So what I was thinking was we could go to an ice skating rank!" Ice?! In this climate?!

"How does physics work in this realm, ice can be anywhere now?!" How does it not melt!

"No idiot, its indoors and the indoors air conditioning keeps the ice from melting." That makes a lot more sense now..

"Oh. Seems simple enough, then we must go!" Ice skating is such a fun sport, we must all go together!

"Noé, do you even know how to skate?" Vanitas laughs.

"Well i'm sure you don't either!" Vanitas stopped laughing.

"Its fine i'll teach you both! I go ice skating any chance I get." Carie looked so confident saying that, yet I still don't believe her.

"We'll go after lunch, I don't like skating early. So do whatever you want, just be ready by 1pm."

Anything? I then decided I would go into the pool, why wouldn't I? The pool is so much fun, I didn't even ask Vanitas I knew his answer would be no, who knows what he's doing. So I get into my swimwear and jump into the pool.

COLD!

How could the pool be so cold when the climate is so hot?! This realm is so confusing, but physics wont stop me from enjoying the pool. It was so calming just to swim around not having to deal with that pain in my ass around me. Especially going underwater, you couldn't hear anything, just the rush of water. It was all so interesting.

After a while I decided to wash off in the shower and to get ready for ice skating. Carie had bought us some clothes for the cold so I wondered if she had been wanting to go with us for a while now. I came down stairs ready for ice skating, so was Carie and Vanitas. We then decided well eat lunch there and we headed into the car.

Sorry this one was a little shorter!