82

【Accidental Mark·Chapter 82】

November 22 is exactly a working day on Monday.

As soon as Tianxuan’s employees went to work, a group of people in uniform suddenly walked into the company and took the elevator directly to the office on the top floor of Tianxuan to find Cui Jue. Some employees recognized these people and talked privately: “It seems to be from the Economic Investigation Section?” “Did Vice President Cui commit anything?”

Seeing a few people break into the office, Cui Jue’s face was extremely ugly: “What are you doing? Who allowed you to come up!”

The leader of the team showed his credentials to Cui Jue and said coldly: “Vice President Cui, someone has reported that you misappropriated company money and made false accounts for tax evasion. The amount involved is huge. The investigation has been opened for investigation. Please cooperate. .”

Cui Jue’s heart trembled, but on the surface he pretended to be calm: “Nonsense, how could I do such a thing?!”

He had guessed who was trying to fix him, but he did not believe that Pei Shaoze had the ability to let him step down.

He thinks he doesn’t leak water, and the accounts on the surface are flawless. Chairman Pei Sheng has long been unable to control Tianxuan. Only with Pei Shaoze, the young man who has only taken over the company for a year, wants to bring him down and dreams. Right!

Cui was determined to sneer, he wanted to see what Pei Shaoze could find out!

At this time, Pei Shaoze is contacting the Economic Investigation Section to provide evidence.

Cui Jue is a cunning man. In recent years, he has been very cautious in stealing company funds. But Pei Shaoze can be said to be “experienced” in dealing with this kind of company moth. Besides, he has read the original book and knows that Cui Jue arranged for the insider in the company. Who, following the vine, will soon be able to find the shell company they opened for the transfer account.

First transfer the investment to this nameless shell company, and then transfer the funds away in the name of loss, without knowing it. Unfortunately, because Cui Jue did not put Pei Shaoze in his eyes, currently, the money he embezzled has not had time to be transferred overseas.

It’s really a catch.

If Pei Shaoze doesn’t make a move, he will definitely get rid of Cui Jue and the team behind him!

As the Economic Investigation, Taxation Bureau and other departments launched a comprehensive investigation of Cui Ju, the entire Tianxuan Group was panicked. Everyone knew that the company was going to change, and guessed that it was the new boss Pei Shaoze who wanted to get rid of the thorny thorn in Vice President Cui. Yang Mingwei, the other deputy general manager, was a horror and found that Pei Shaoze’s ability was far superior to Cui Jue. He immediately greeted Pei Shaoze and asked Pei Shaoze to have a meal. He called “President Pei” very affectionately.

After Cui Jue was suspended, the artists and agents who originally belonged to Group A were worried that they would be implicated, and they showed their loyalty to Pei Shaoze.

Pei Shaoze’s birthday is the best opportunity for everyone to show loyalty.

On November 22, everyone in the company received an e-mail from the chairman’s office: “It is scheduled to be at the banquet hall on the third floor of Tianxuan Group at 20:00 on November 23 for Pei Shaoze, President of Tianxuan Group. Mr. President celebrated his 27th birthday, and I hope everyone will actively participate. Note: President Pei has made it clear that he will not accept gifts and please do not bring any gifts to the scene.”