10

[Accidental Mark Chapter 10]

Zhou Yan, who was busy moving the office, keenly smelled a different breath.

Although the colleagues in Group C were wailing and felt that there would be no good fruit to follow Pei and the bonus would be deducted, but Zhou Yan had an intuition-Pei Shaoze was not as incompetent as the legend.

She saw Pei Shaoze for the first time today, and Alpha’s calm gaze gave people a strong sense of oppression. His calmness and vigor, he didn’t look like a straw bag at all.

Zhou Yan cleaned up the desk and sat down to read carefully the information that Mr. Pei gave her Cheng Xia.

At this moment, she received a friend verification message on her mobile phone, saying “I am President Pei’s assistant Zhang Fan”.

The brokers in Group C received this verification, and everyone looked at each other and pressed them through. Then, Zhang Fan pulled all the agents of Group C into a WeChat group called “Tian Xuan Group C”.

When everyone entered the group, the group leader was Pei Shaoze.

Pei Shaoze’s previous head portrait was a selfie, dressed coolly by the beach wearing sunglasses, and put on a childish “scissors hand”. Pei Shaoze disliked the head very much, so he simply changed it on, and only wrote ” “Pei”.

When everyone saw the “Pei” head portrait, they felt extremely complicated.

Someone took the lead to say hello, and others followed suit. After all, the superficial skills must be in place.

After a round of “Pei Hao” screen, Pei Shaoze came out to speak: “Hello, I am Pei Shaoze, the supervisor of Group C, everyone has worked hard today, and welcome everyone to join Group C.”

Everyone: “…”

The group was silent for a few seconds, and obviously everyone was reluctant to join Group C.

Zhang Fan hurriedly led his hair with an expression of applause, and the others clapped pretendingly.

Pei Shaoze typed: “The company suddenly manages in groups. I know everyone is reluctant. But no matter how you gossiping in private, this group is an office group. All chat records are forbidden to be screened and sent to any family or friends. I know, please leave directly. Please follow this rule and give each other the most basic trust.”

The company office group is not allowed to take screenshots and leak secrets.

Pei Shaoze went on to say: “There are a total of 7 agents, 12 full-time assistants, and 30 artists in Group C. When grouping, try to let the artists you brought before to come to Group C with you, so that it is more convenient to arrange work. The specifics of the artists I have asked Assistant Zhang to sort out the list and post it to the group later. After you have read it, you can directly report any comments to me.”

“The list adjustment is limited to three days, and it will be finalized after three days, and the agent will notify the artists that he brings. No matter what the announcement arrangements of the artists, you must take time to return to the company to sign the agreement before January 20 Interview.”

After he finished speaking, he handed out a red envelope: “I hope to cooperate with you happily.”

Everyone: “…”

Who said Bae is always a slapstick? Isn’t it arranged like that? Sort out the list first and adjust it within three days. After confirming the list, give the artist one month to return to the company to sign the contract, and talk to him one by one?