28-29

Early the next morning, when Pei Shaoze woke up, he flashed a system prompt in his mind.

[Plot task: take Cheng Xia home for the New Year, yes/no].

He frowned and asked while putting on his clothes, “What do you mean by letting me take Cheng Xia home for the New Year?”

The system explained: “The system only releases tasks according to time. Originally, you marked Cheng Xia in the first step. Cheng Xia is your lover. At this point in time, you should take him back to see your parents during the Chinese New Year. Because of you The novice mission has not been completed, and the plot has gone wrong. If this mission is not completed, player points will be deducted again.”

Pei Shaoze: “How much is the deduction?”

System: “This task is 10 points.”

Pei Shaoze: “Oh. Buckle it.”

system:”……”

The system seems to have anticipated his answer. Anyway, Pei Shaoze has always ignored the notifications of the system. It is obviously a love script that cultivates feelings after possessing the protagonist. He has changed it into an entertainment industry upgrade stream?

System: “Friendly reminder, your player points are only 35 left.”

Pei Shaoze asked indifferently: “The previous story mission asked me to see Lin Qianshu. I didn’t go, and I was deducted 5 points. I saw it last night. Can these 5 points be added back?”

The system struggled for a while before he whispered: “The task does not have a strict deadline for completion, it seems that it can be added back.”

With a “ding” in my head, the player points changed back to 40.

As long as the task points are not deducted as 0 points, then it is fine. Pei Shaoze continued to ignore the system tasks, getting up and getting dressed. As soon as she finished washing, she received a call from her mother, Lu Manjing, and the woman asked softly: “Shaoze, the Chinese New Year is coming today. Mom prepared your favorite dumplings. Will you come back for New Year’s Eve dinner?”

Pei Shaoze: “Okay, I will go home now.”

On New Year’s Eve, he really should go back to spend the New Year with his family in this world. As for bringing Cheng Xia…on such an important day as the Spring Festival, he has no reason to bring company artists home, not to mention Cheng Xia has to accompany his parents.

As the system said, since the plot has completely gone wrong, let’s go on it. He doesn’t like being forced to do things. He will personally control the plot of this world.

Pei Shaoze gave the driver a vacation and drove back in person.

When he parked the car in the garage, he saw a very cool red sports car parked beside him. He didn’t know who owned it. Pei Shaoze opened the door with doubts and saw a teenager of about 18 years old lying on the sofa playing games.

The boy’s hair was dyed red and he applied a lot of hairspray. The hair almost rose to the sky. He wore a row of diamond stud earrings on his ears, which shone in the light. There is heating at home, he only wears short sleeves, a huge brand LOGO is printed on his chest, and a silver skull metal chain is hung around his neck.

Pei Shaoze’s face sank-this non-mainstream, secondary-sick dress, at first glance, is Pei Shaoze’s younger brother in the original.

The original book does not describe much about his younger brother, except that he was studying in a third-rate university and his grades were so bad that he would drink and play games every day with a group of friends, friends, and friends, winning the “true biography” of his brother. With such a pair of strawbag sons, it’s no wonder that in the end of the original, Old Man Pei’s condition deteriorated and he died with hatred.