68

【Accidental Mark·Chapter 68】

There is still some time before “Folding Paper” is officially released on July 10, Cheng Xia is full of expectations, but the official publicity has not come out yet, he is worried that there will be any changes, even his parents dare not say in advance.

In the next few days, Cheng Xia continued to concentrate on filming with “The Lost Crew”. Director Zhu’s requirements are very strict. Each shot has to be shot several times. Cheng Xia has also learned a lot of expression management skills and details in the process of continuous polishing.

Because Pei Shaoyan buys snacks for the crew every day, Cheng Xia is very popular in the crew. In the whole show, he is the youngest, and he is all seniors who act in the opposite roles, so he will not deliberately embarrass him as a newcomer. What’s more, Cheng Xia worked very hard herself, the script was memorized so well, she would politely consult the director when she encountered something she didn’t understand, and the number of times NG was small, Director Zhu liked him very much and taught him as an apprentice.

At the end of June, Linghu TV and the folding paper crew jointly promoted for the first time, and released the poster of “Folding paper scheduled to be broadcast exclusively on Linghu TV on July 10th.” As soon as the poster was released, the original fan of the novel immediately rushed to report with excitement. The original author, Mr. Lemongrass, also cooperated with the publicity. However, the number of novel fans must be limited, and this wave of propaganda has not caused much splash in the circle.

The vice presidents responsible for procurement on the other three platforms knew this news and were all watching jokes secretly-Pei Shaoze, who had a higher eye, actually chose Linghu TV with lower traffic as the broadcasting platform? For an unfamiliar online drama, this is simply worse!

Where is his confidence and confidence?

In the fierce battle of the TV series in the summer vacation next month, Pei Shaoze will surely become a “compensation for Shaoze”, even if he doesn’t even have his underwear!

***

Tianxuan Group, in the Deputy General Office.

Seeing this news, Cui Jue couldn’t help but smile, and said casually: “Sure enough, I am a new born calf who is not afraid of tigers. I invested 10 million to vote for a web drama. I also chose Linghu, a low-traffic platform. No cost recovery. He had to divide Tianxuan into groups, and the three groups were responsible for their own profits and losses. If their Group C financial reports at the year-end shareholder meeting were too ugly, I would be very curious how he would explain to shareholders then.”

The deputy director of the finance department was about to smile a flower on his face: “Mr. Cui, our fairy-tale drama “Mirror Flower and Water Moon” was also released on July 10, hitting the same day as their campus drama. The cast of “Mirror Flower and Water Moon” is all After the first-line celebrities have been filmed, the amount of broadcasts that day will definitely put their “Folding Paper” in seconds.”

Cui Jue picked up a cup of tea and drank it as he said, “After all, Pei Shaoze is still young. He thinks it is so easy to be an investor? He is Pei Dong’s eldest son, and Pei Dong is used to him. Lessons can be learned only by somersaults.”

When the man spoke, the gentle tone of the elders talking about the younger ones, but the sharp color flashing in his eyes could not hide from the henchmen around him.

Cui Jue is the three veterans of Tianxuan. He founded the Tianxuan Group with Pei Sheng back then. He always believed that Tianxuan could gain a foothold in the industry so quickly, all relying on his unique vision when he was young. Almost all Tianxuan’s current first-line stars were discovered by him. Yang Mingwei, the other vice-president, is a good old man, only in charge of personnel and internal affairs. The company’s business development and star training are all handled by him, Cui Jue!