12

Accidental Mark Chapter 12]

The next day, Cheng Xia ordered the alarm clock at 7 o’clock in the morning, got up quickly to wash and eat, and carefully arranged her clothes in the mirror.

The jeans that his mother picked for him were very good-fitting. They were paired with a camel-colored cashmere sweater and a white down jacket. Although this style of dress in the cold winter is not particularly brilliant, it will never go wrong.

Cheng Xia got dressed, Jiang Qiong found another scarf and handed it to him: “Cool down these days and put on the scarf. By the way, it’s not easy to take a taxi during peak hours…” She turned to the kitchen and shouted: ” Old Cheng, would you like to drive your son over?”

Cheng Yiming poked his head out: “Okay, I’m free anyway.”

Cheng Xia said while wearing a scarf, “Mom, I have an appointment with my agent at 8:30, and there is more than an hour left, no need to send it…”

Cheng Yiming wiped his hands and came out from the kitchen, looked at his son up and down, and said solemnly: “You are just a small transparent now, and you don’t have a nanny car. Dad will be your driver himself today. Let’s go, go early, don’t be late.”

Cheng Xia had to obediently follow him out.

Leaning over to change shoes, Jiang Qiong suddenly asked: “By the way, Xia Xia, I have packed my down jacket, when will you return it to the senior?”

Cheng Xia’s heart jumped-the down jacket belongs to President Pei. He will see President Pei today, but he can’t return clothes to the boss in front of so many people in the company. He will definitely gossiping when he is seen. The down jacket has to be returned privately. If it is really inconvenient, then always ask Pei for an address and express it? Thinking of this, Cheng Xia said, “Mom, you can put it away for me first. I’ll ask the senior when I want it.”

Jiang Qiong glanced over the special trademark on the collar of the down jacket. This brand is an international first-line designer brand. It is very valuable. Of course, it is not uncommon for the students of the film school to have children from wealthy families. It is just that such expensive clothes can be lent to Cheng. Xia Chuan, really just “seeing Cheng Xia as a younger brother”?

Jiang Qiong always felt that something was not right, but she did not dismantle her son, silently put the down jacket away.

Cheng Yiming drove to Tianxuan Building with his son.

It snowed and the road was slippery. He drove slowly. It was already past eight o’clock when he arrived at the company. Cheng Xia got out of the car and waved goodbye to his father. A black car happened to be coming by. Cheng Xia turned her back to the roadside and didn’t notice that it was President Pei’s car.

Pei Shaoze saw the young man standing in the snow at a glance.

The teenager wore a white down jacket and black jeans, with a smile on his face, and was waving at the driver of an off-road vehicle. The other party put down the car window and exhorted: “If you are wronged at the company, you must tell your father when you go home!”

Cheng Xia smiled and said, “I know Dad, go back and drive slowly on the road!”

Pei Shaoze saw the driver’s profile from the window that was rolled down. The middle-aged man had tough features, thick eyebrows and big eyes, and looked very serious-this is Cheng Xia’s father, Cheng Yiming?

In the original book, Cheng Yiming was maddened to death. He loved Cheng Xia very much. Finally, his raised son was abused and humiliated by others, naked-photos spread all over the Internet, and netizens’ abuse letters were even sent home… Self-blame, guilt, pain , So that this upright father could not afford to be ill, and also made Cheng Xia completely blackened in sadness.