53

【Accidental Mark · Chapter 53】

Realizing that he was possessive of Cheng Xia, Pei Shaoze was very conflicted.

On the one hand, he felt that he should not interfere with Cheng Xia’s private affairs. After all, he was an “outsider.” Since Cheng Xia was not marked at the beginning and chose a career strategy route, he should not have too much involvement with Cheng Xia emotionally. But on the other hand, he found it difficult to control this kind of exclusive psychology. Today, when Cheng Xia went to kiss Shen Kai, he subconsciously called to stop, because he couldn’t bear that Cheng Xia was too close to other Alphas.

Pei Shaoze’s meal was dull and tasteless. After returning to the hotel, he poured a glass of cold water and drank it while thinking about countermeasures. After he calmed down completely, he sent a message to his assistant Zhang Fan: “Help me look up Shen Kai’s Alpha, including family background and relationship history, the more detailed the better.”

Zhang Fan quickly sent the information to Pei Shaoze’s mailbox.

Shen Kai, 22 years old, Alpha’s father is a bank executive, Omega’s father is an art teacher, he is the child of two men. Pei Shaoze can now barely accept the setting of “male giving birth”, the mouse pauses, and he continues to scroll back.

Due to poor grades in middle school, Shen Kai finally went to the Academy of Fine Arts. The school cooperated with the variety show to hold a painting exhibition. He showed his face on the show, and was found by the scouts to have a good appearance. Then he signed to the agent’s studio to make his official debut. As Director Liu said, he is a very “Buddhist” actor. He is not very professional, and he is too addicted to painting. He had two public romances before his debut, and both ended in a breakup. He is currently single.

Pei Shaoze turned off the information and walked to the window to fall into deep thought.

He will not allow Cheng Xia and Shen Kai to be together, even if Cheng Xia blames him for interfering in the freedom of love, he is determined to be this “villain”. Cheng Xia was only 18 years old and he was ignorant. If the two were together and broke up, Cheng Xia would definitely be hurt. He would not tolerate anyone hurting Cheng Xia.

No matter how you look at it, Shen Kai is not a good match. Pei Shaoze decided to kill Cheng Xia in the cradle.

That night Shu Yue issued a statement on Weibo, eloquently spilling a thousand words, clearly writing about the hardships he and his boyfriend have gone from dating to today, and finally came the sentence “I decided to leave the entertainment industry and live a peaceful life with my lover. Thank you for your support over the years.” After reading his statement, most sane fans expressed their understanding. There were also a small group of people who jumped out to curse, saying that his brain was flooded, and that he had personally attacked his boyfriend…

The news of Shu Yue’s retreat was soon top searched.

Cheng Xia has been instructed by her agent these days to post some landscape photos or set footage to Weibo in her spare time. Just after posting her Weibo, she saw Shu Yue’s withdrawal statement on the homepage, which was forwarded by President Pei. And leave a comment: “Tianxuan respects your personal choice, good wishes.”

Cheng Xia was taken aback and gave President Pei a thumbs up.

As soon as Pei Shaoze finished his blog, he saw that a few fans’ Weibo had more likes…It was Cheng Xia.

He immediately caught the little guy and sent a WeChat message to Cheng Xia: “Are you scanning Weibo?”

Cheng Xia seconds back to the message: “Sister Yan asked me to post photos when I was free, just to swipe the message you forwarded, hehe, like it.”