37-38

night fell, the group play that had been prepared for the whole afternoon finally started filming.

Lu Fengyang was a schoolmaster when he was in junior high school. In his first year of high school, he transferred to the third high school. The few people beaten by the junior high school happened to be in the vocational school next door. On this day, he was left by the teacher to recite the words because of all the wrong dictation of English words, and he went home very late. Because Qin Nian was on duty today, he went home late.

Lu Fengyang was blocked by a few people in the alley near the school. The other party saw that he was alone and wanted to beat him up. Qin Nian, who left school on duty, just witnessed this scene. Lu Fengyang was about to be beaten and scrapped. At that time, he acted boldly and helped.

This is the opportunity for the two protagonists in the original book to turn from strangers to friends. This scene is very crucial.

Director Liu called the two leading actors over and patiently said: “Remember the movements and procedures the teacher taught you in the afternoon. If you let go, the extras will cooperate. As long as the movements are in place, they will be handled by us later. Especially Cheng Xia, I know that you usually rarely fight with people. Don’t be too rigid in this scene.”

Cheng Xia nodded earnestly: “Guide Liu, don’t worry, I used to fight with people when I was young. I have already learned the movements taught by the teacher, and I will try to be more natural later.”

Shen Kai looked at him suspiciously: “Really? Do you still fight?”

Cheng Xia smiled and rubbed her wrists: “When I was a child, I had a 64-bit win rate against Alpha, and they couldn’t beat me. Later, I split into Omega, and my father was very strict. I didn’t use it since I was 16.”

Shen Kai clasped his fists and said: “Admire, admire, please accept Alpha who doesn’t like fighting.”

Director Liu saw that they were talking and laughing, not as embarrassed as the morning, and he was relieved, beckoning and saying, “Start work!”

At night, with the lights on, the deep and narrow alleys are in sight.

Shen Kai carried his schoolbag on one shoulder and walked forward while humming. Suddenly, a few dark shadows jumped up beside him, blocking his way. He stopped, his eyes narrowed slightly, and his voice jokingly: “Why, robbery is still robbery?”

A ruffian with a lollipop in his mouth, said with a smirk: “Isn’t this Lu Fengyang, why are you alone? What about your brothers? Do you not accompany you to do your homework?”

Shen Kai quickly entered the scene, raising his eyebrows and said: “Who are you?”

The boy wearing glasses next to him pointed to his head and said coldly: “I can’t remember it so soon? The three stitches on my head are thanks to you. Today, let’s settle an old account first.”

A few people quickly gathered around, and Shen Kai realized that it was not good, and slammed the schoolbag backwards, hitting the young bastard’s face with a schoolbag behind him, followed by a sweep of his long legs, and knocked the next person to the ground. .

This series of actions were carefully checked in the afternoon, and they were performed in slow motion. The extras also cooperated very well. Shen Kai played smoothly and naturally.

One dozen five, fierce civil war in the alley.

Cheng Xia walked to the intersection, stopped after seeing the scene in the alley, and frowned slightly. Suddenly, Alpha in the alley raised his head and looked at Cheng Xia. The camera immediately zoomed in and captured the micro expressions of the two.