44

【Accidental Mark · Chapter 44】

Pei Shaoze’s mood at this time is like parents teaching their children not to fall in love early.

His words are clear enough, how can any star in the entertainment industry announce a relationship at a young age? What’s more, Cheng Xia is only 18 years old. Once in love with someone, regardless of whether it ends together or breaks up, it will only have a negative impact on Cheng Xia’s personal development.

However, Cheng Xia said, to cherish this feeling in my heart…

Hiding in your heart? Where is he worthy of hiding in your heart!

Pei Shaoze frowned and looked at Shen Kai in the distance.

Shen Kai was laughing and chatting with his agent, and suddenly met President Pei’s gaze. His back was cold, and he always felt that the eyes that President Pei had just looked at him were a bit strange and sharp, and there was a hint of unpleasantness. Shen Kai was at a loss, and thought to himself, what is wrong with him that makes the boss dissatisfied? Didn’t the filming go well today?

He scratched his head and gave a friendly smile to Mr. Pei.

Pei Shaoze looked away with a calm face.

At this moment, Director Liu rushed over and rubbed his hands and said, “Mr. Pei, I have replayed the scene that I filmed today, and the effect was very good. Tomorrow there are still three last scenes left, and the filming can be finished smoothly. Up!”

Pei Shaoze nodded and looked at Director Liu. His eyes were already calm: “Tomorrow, after the filming is over, everyone will go back to pack up, take more clothes, and fly to Ya’an on the day after tomorrow. Let us know, it will be at 12 noon the day after tomorrow. Plane, remember the time, don’t be late.”

Liu Xueyi hurriedly thanked him: “For your hard work, President Pei, I will let you know.”

Director Liu turned and walked away. The staff was busy packing up various props. Pei Shaoze and Cheng Xia were located tens of meters away from the studio, no one passed by, and only the breathing of two people seemed to be left in their ears.

Pei Shaoze was silent for a moment, then sighed lightly and said earnestly: “Cheng Xia, you are a very talented newcomer. This drama is just the beginning for you. I hope you can devote more energy to your career. Come on, okay?”

Cheng Xia was taken aback for a moment, what did these words mean? Focus on career?

By the way, President Pei is a very ambitious Alpha. He definitely hopes that Omega he likes is also a motivated actor, not a silly love brain. I cannot leave President Pei with the impression that “Cheng Xia is a love brain”. We should work harder to make Pei always feel that Cheng Xia is a particularly ideal, pursuit, and motivated actor.

So President Pei feels that he doesn’t like the wrong person?

Sure enough, an excellent Alpha also has high requirements for the Omega you like!

Cheng Xia suddenly realized and nodded seriously: “President Pei, I know what to do. Don’t worry, I won’t let you down!”

Seeing the young man’s firm gaze, Pei Shaoze thought… he probably understands? After all, he is not his real parent, and some things are hard to say too bluntly. Pei Shaoze stopped talking, and his eyes were much gentler: “The road ahead is still long. As long as you work hard, you will surely be rewarded.”

Cheng Xia felt that Mr. Pei’s tone was a bit like a high school dean, but he still liked to hear Mr. Pei tell him this. The gentle advice from Alpha warmed Cheng Xia’s whole heart. Alpha’s love for him is all hidden in these details. Compared with the simple confession of “I like you”, this kind of care for him in life and career makes people more addicted.