17

Unexpected Marks·Chapter Seventeen】

When Pei Shaoze arrived at the shooting site at exactly 12:30, before the crew had time to eat lunch, he whispered to Zhang Fan to count the number of people to order takeaway.

Agent Zhou Yan spotted him sharp-eyed, and immediately greeted him and said, “President Pei, are you coming over… to visit the class?”

Since the important work arrangements of the C group artists must be reported to President Pei, Zhou Yan reported to President Pei yesterday that Cheng Xia was going to shoot the MV with Chen Yijun. She was not surprised that Pei Shaoze suddenly appeared here. She thought that President Pei might have come to visit the class personally to give Chen Yijun face, after all, Chen Yijun is the biggest star in Group C.

Pei Shaoze knew that everyone would think so, but did not explain. He glanced at the busy staff nearby and asked Zhou Yan in a low voice: “Has the shooting started?”

Zhou Yan replied: “Yes. It is snowing outside today, so I will shoot indoors first. Are you going to see it live?”

Pei Shaoze said “um”, Zhou Yan immediately turned around and took him to the set.

Director Zhang just tried to shoot the scene where Cheng Xia played the piano. Since Chen Yijun did not enter the shot, the two people did not intersect in the shot. In addition, it was only the first trial shot just now, and it was not counted.

After watching the test shot on the monitor screen, Director Zhang excitedly waved to Chen Yijun: “Yijun, come, you will also be in the shot this time. I want to shoot you and Cheng Xia from this angle at the same time.” He got up. Walked to the door to demonstrate to Chen Yijun: “You will come over from the corridor at that time, stop at this position, stand on your tiptoe and look in through the window, I will show you through it first.”

Chen Yijun followed him through the field, nodded and said: “Understood!”

Zhang Dao made a gesture to the photographer: “Prepare, this time the official shooting.”

Cheng Xia was dizzy just now by the dazzling light. It was difficult to see the keys under the bright light. He was playing the piano from memory. After nearly half an hour of trial shooting, he has adapted to the strong light on the set and the moving focus of the camera. In addition to the kindness of Director Zhang, the nervousness of the first shooting has gradually relaxed.

Director Zhang shouted “Start”, and Cheng Xia immediately entered the play, playing the piano with both hands earnestly.

As the boy’s hands danced skillfully on the black and white keys, soft notes gradually flowed through the air.

The artistic conception of this piano piece is very beautiful, as if people can see the snow falling gently in winter. The young man playing the piano seemed to have come to the vast snow by himself. He walked with an umbrella in the heavy snow, smiling on his lips, and full of memories in his heart.

Occasionally, the boy closed his eyes lightly, reveling in the music he played. Occasionally, he opened his eyes and looked at the keyboard, his eyes gentle as if he was looking at his beloved lover.

Ten fingers fluttered and the notes flowed.

Obviously it is the twelfth month of winter, ice and snow, but the Gangqin music that deliberately slows down the rhythm, but it permeates a different kind of warmth and tranquility, as if away from the turmoil of the city, and came to the paradise created by Cheng Xia with falling snow.

Chen Yijun passed by the corridor and was first attracted by the notes from the house. She turned her head curiously and found that the person playing the piano was the Beta senior whom she had secretly loved when she was young. Chen Yijun’s eyes suddenly widened.