51

【Accidental Mark · Chapter 51】

Pei Shaoze read the original novel “Accidental Marks” as soon as he entered the book. There was never any mention of Omega’s pregnancy in the original book, and he never expected that there would be such a bizarre “male pregnancy”. set up? !

He always thought that the difference between Alpha and Omega is like the number 1 and number 0 in the **** circle in reality. The former is attacking and the latter is receiving. The taste of the body is different from the pheromone, and they can distinguish and attract each other.

His attitude towards Cheng Xia during this period is like treating same-sex juniors and children. In his eyes, Qi Xia is a lively and hard-working young boy. Even if the two of them have some physical contact, he never wanted to get crooked.

But now, the agent actually told him that the Omega male star is pregnant?

Since other Omega male stars can get pregnant, can Cheng Xia get pregnant too? Then he asked Cheng Xia to sleep with him last night?

Pei Shaoze got more headaches as she thought about it.

He found that the rules of this world were far beyond his understanding. He believed that Alpha is equal to No. 1, Omega is equal to No. 0, and pheromone is equal to body odor. It seems that they are all wrong. There are some hidden settings that he has not unlocked at all.

Pei Shaoze frowned and flipped through the information on the Internet, getting more and more surprised. In this world, there are not only Omega males, but also Alpha females. After checking and checking, the “ABO Physiology Science” found in the end made Pei Shaoze scalp numb.

Alpha men and women, Beta men and women, and Omega men and women. Strictly speaking, there are actually six genders in the world. Alpha itself cannot get pregnant, but it can make Beta or Omega pregnant; Beta has a relatively low fertility rate, but the number of people in humans is relatively low. Most of them; Omega is the rarest species with the highest fertility rate, especially after being thoroughly marked by Alpha, it is easy to get pregnant without taking birth control pills.

Pei Shaoze: “………………”

So, Cheng Xia is still a rare species that can conceive and give birth? !

Pei Shaoze met Cheng Xia the first night he entered the world in the book. Cheng Xia was not wearing clothes at the time, and some of him also had Cheng Xia. Just looking at it showed that he was a man like him. Why do men get pregnant? How did you get pregnant? Is this not the urban world, but the science fiction or fantasy world?

Pei Shaoze patiently read the physiology science, and then he finally understood-Omega males really look like males, but the inner core is different. There is a magical space in their bodies. Alpha must be in when marking. Omega deep inside…

It sounds complicated.

Pei Shaoze saw his brain hurt, and he held his forehead to calm himself down, digesting the strange knowledge that suddenly poured into his mind.

When Pei Shaoyan got up, he found that his eldest brother was sitting in front of the laptop looking for information, his expression was extremely serious, his dark eyes were deeper, and there was a trace of blankness in his eyes. Pei Shaoyan walked over curiously and found that the eldest brother was opening a document. .

——Into the science: Alpha thoroughly marked the detailed process of Omega.

Pei Shaoyan’s eyes lit up, eldest brother finally couldn’t help but want to mark Cheng Xia! This has begun to review the high school physiology class. Sure enough, it was the right decision to leave last night and leave the time for Cheng Xia to take care of her eldest brother. It’s easiest to let go of your precautions when you are sick. Cheng Xia takes care of your elder brother tenderly and tenderly. When your elder brother feels soft, his feelings may heat up.