3

According to the novel’s setting, the influence of an omega’s pheromones on an alpha was difficult to resist. Pei Shaoze naturally marked Cheng Xia so as to develop the subsequent dog blood plots of imprisonment, heart abuse and revenge. However, the current owner of the body wasn’t Pei Shaoze in the original novel. It was Pei Shaoze who transmigrated into the novel.

Mark? It should mean possessing the other person but the original book didn’t have a detailed description of how to do it. Pei Shaoze was still in the dark about the ABO setting. He didn’t understand why omega men and women could have children in this world, let alone why the ‘pheromones’ made a person go out of control.

The help of the omega pheromones made Pei Shaoze feel for the first time what it was like to have his self-control on the verge of collapsing. There was an impulse in his mind urging him to take over Cheng Xia as soon as possible, but he suppressed this instinct with reason.

He thought of the plot in the original novel where Cheng Xia stabbed Pei Shaoze to death. The young man in front of him seemed easy to bully but when it came to love and hate, he was extremely strong. In the end, he killed all the people who injured him and harmed him. Could such a protagonist be casually marked?

Besides, Pei Shaoze hated the feeling of losing control of his body. The so-called physiological response caused by the influence of pheromones only made him feel extremely disgusted. He didn’t like his fate being in someone else’s hands and he didn’t like his body being at the mercy of ‘pheromones.’

The novel plot or original setting wasn’t important in his eyes. Now that he had come to this world, he should control the next plot.

[System 1022: Cheng Xia’s pheromones data is about to reach the peak. Please mark Cheng Xia as soon as possible. If you don’t mark him then Cheng Xia won’t be satisfied and will hurt himself crazily.]

[System 1022: It is recommended that you be gentle with him. It will be much easier later.]

Not marking would make him hurt himself crazily?

Pei Shaoze simply got up and opened the quilt. Cheng Xia’s body was completely revealed before his eyes. The young man didn’t have any trace of fat on his body. His legs were straight and long and his body was good enough to be a model. His skin was covered with a layer of redness and his wet eyes were blurry.

This was truly the protagonist of a novel. He had a good appearance and good figure. His figure that lay in bed was really attractive. Due to his pheromones going out of control and not being satisfied, Cheng Xia’s hands were scratching everywhere and making a lot of red marks on his body.

Pei Shaoze glanced at him before turning around to find two ties from the closet drawer. Then he quietly tied Cheng Xia’s hands to the head of the bed.

[System 1022: …Playing bondage for the first time? Isn’t this too exciting?]

Pei Shaoze ignored the noisy mechanical voice and headed to the bathroom, turning on the cold water. The cold water of the shower fell down and the door of the bathroom cut off the smell of Cheng Xia’s pheromones. The cold water gradually extinguished his body’s heat and the man’s deep eyes finally returned to its usual indifference.

[System: ……]

Tying up the cute omega in the susceptible period and taking a cold shower by himself? This player! No! You are doing it wrong!

Pei Shaoze quickly took a shower before picking up his mobile phone. He found a number in the contacts and called it. The doctor who was woken up at 2 o’clock in the morning was in a daze. He yawned and complained, “President Pei, you better have a reason I can accept for making me wake up in the middle of the night.”