Hearing that the photos were to be sent to President Pei, Cheng Xia immediately smiled brightly at the camera.

Pei Shaoyan pressed the capture button and sent the photo to her brother: “This one next to me is enough to prove that I’m on the crew?”

Pei Shaoze ignored the grimace younger brother in the photo and set his eyes on Cheng Xia. The young boy’s condition looked very good and he was full of vigor. Pei Shaoze’s lips curled, he saved the photo and replied: “If you are obedient, go and report to Director Zhu.”

Only then did Pei Shaoyan put her phone away and said to Cheng Xia, “I’m going to report to the director first. Goodbye Cheng Xia!”

The young man turned and ran away with a suitcase in his hand.

Cheng Xia looked at his back, with some doubts–compared to Assistant Zhang’s seriousness and rigor, how could this Assistant Yan act so freely? It was weird to change seats with Shen Kai on the plane, but it is also today, walking like being chased by a wolf?

Cheng Xia took out her mobile phone and sent a WeChat message to Pei Shaoze: “Brother Pei, your assistant, Xiao Yan, just came to the crew to report.”

Pei Shaoze replied: “I know. If he makes trouble on the crew, you can tell me at any time.”

Cheng Xia wondered: “Make trouble?”

Pei Shaoze didn’t want to hide from Cheng Xia, so he simply said: “To tell you the truth, this guy is my own brother named Pei Shaoyan. He was too skinny at school, so I gave him the name of Yan Mo. Brought to the company to personally discipline.”

Cheng Xia: “…”

Is it your own brother? ! No wonder Brother Pei had to take Xiao Yan wherever he went before.

After knowing Xiao Yan’s true identity, Cheng Xia finally figured out his weird behavior-changing seats with Shen Kai on the plane; when President Pei was sick, he pretended to leave and gave them a night to spend the night together. time.

It turned out that my brother did everything for Cheng Xia to be alone with Pei Shaoze?

Really a good brother with good intentions.

Cheng Xia couldn’t help but sighed: “Your brother is so sensible.”

Pei Shaoze: “sensible?”

Where is he sensible? !

Cheng Xia sent a smiley face: “Don’t worry, I will help you look at your brother.”

Pei Shaoze said: “Well. Director Zhu is a well-known suspense drama director in the industry. The producer sent by Lin Hua Pictures is also an experienced senior. I want him to learn more with him, and I hope he will not get into trouble.”

Cheng Xia said: “With so many people in the crew, I don’t think Xiao Yan will be indiscreet. I will tell you in time if I have anything.”

Pei Shaoze was relieved now.

***

Pei Shaoyan reported to Director Zhu and said that he was sent by President Pei to study.

Naturally, the crew sent by Tianxuan could not neglect. Director Zhu patiently arranged work for him and asked him to help Producer Xu from Lin Hua Pictures.

Lin Hua’s Producer Xu is a Beta woman who is about 35 years old. Pei Shaoyan called “Sister Xu” sweetly. Soon she became familiar with her sister Xu and was very diligent in serving tea and pouring water. Sister Xu liked this little guy and taught him a lot of knowledge about being a producer.