Cheng Xia blushed and said: “President Pei, thank you for telling me this, I understand what you mean.”

Pei Shaoze confirmed: “Do you really understand?”

Cheng Xia nodded like garlic: “Um, I will work hard!”

Pei Shaoze relieved.

When Zhou Yan was passing by, I saw Mr. Pei calling Cheng Xia to the side to speak in a low voice. Alpha’s face was serious, but his eyes were gentle. Cheng Xia nodded like garlic, and looked like a student listening to the teacher…

Pei is almost a head taller than Cheng Xia. She wears a black coat and is mature and stable. Cheng Xia is a blue and white school uniform. They are two people who are very different in all aspects. They are inexplicable. When standing together, they feel that pair. The picture is very harmonious?

Zhou Yan was stunned for a moment, and then she met Mr. Pei’s gaze.

Pei Shaoze nodded politely at her, turned and left. Only then did Zhou Yan recover, and quickly walked to Cheng Xia and asked: “President Pei called you to speak alone, what happened?”

Cheng Xia smiled and said: “It’s okay, he encouraged me to act well.” Mr. Pei’s special care for herself, Cheng Xia didn’t want to share it with anyone, even her manager sister didn’t want to tell.

“Oh, that’s it.” Zhou Yan glanced at Mr. Pei’s back not far away in a puzzled way, then retracted his gaze and said to Cheng Xia: “By the way, I just received a notice from Director Liu that everyone will withdraw after the shooting is completed tomorrow. During the game, I will go to Ya’an as a group. Tomorrow night I will send you back to the artist’s apartment and you will pack your luggage. The temperature in Ya’an is over 28 degrees, so remember to bring more summer clothes.”

Cheng Xia’s excited eyes lit up: “Sister Yan, I haven’t been to Ya’an City yet!”

Zhou Yan said, “This time I am going to Ya’an is not a tourist. I don’t have time to go out.” She paused and smiled again. “However, after the crew is finished, I can apply for a few days vacation with Mr. Pei and take a few of you. Turn around.”

Cheng Xia nodded hurriedly: “Great!”

As the filming of the Seventeenth Middle School entered the final stage, the crew and actors were very enthusiastic. The final day of filming went particularly smoothly. All the scenes of Cheng Xia and Shen Kai were filmed. In the evening, the actors were nanny. The cars were returned to their respective residences, and the staff stayed to clean up the site.

Pei Shaoze also went home that night, got a suitcase and took some changes of clothes.

Pei Shaoyan looked at his busy figure, couldn’t help but walked to the bedroom door, and asked suspiciously: “Brother, you also want to go to Ya’an City with you? Wouldn’t you want to follow the team the whole time until the filming of the show is finished? “

Pei Shaoze put things in the suitcase, and said lightly: “I am a producer, and I am also a director. Shouldn’t I be with the group? You go with me.”

Pei Shaoyan immediately grimaced: “Isn’t it? I have to stay in Ya’an for two months?!”

Pei Shaoze looked up at him: “If you don’t want a salary, you don’t have to go.”

Pei Shaoyan smiled flatteringly: “Hey, my eldest brother is right in everything, of course I have to learn from my eldest brother.”

Pei Shaoze pointed to the door with his chin: “Aren’t you going to pack things?”

Pei Shaoyan turned around griefly to pack his luggage. Just as Pei Shaoze packed the suitcase, a message popped up on her mobile phone, which was sent by Cheng Xia: “President Pei, I have packed my luggage. Will you go together this time?”